BY SUAVE

Its a lightweight miracle oil that absorbs instantly give brilliant shine and long lasting conditioning benefits. This color care shampoo, infused with authentic Moroccan Argan oil, gently cleanses, keeping color vibrant while enhancing shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria S.
I didn't like this product. When I washed my hair with the Keratin Infusion Smoothing shampoo & conditioner I had an allergy reaction to it. Worst day of my life! 😨 My allergy attack was terrible! 😱I don't know what happen since I've used there other shampoos before the ones in a green bottle. The Rosemary + mint and Bamboo + Aloe Vera and I didn't get any allergy reaction with theses two products.
Sorry this was an epic fail for me. I threw the brand new bottles away! I do not recommend.
Lupe M.
So cheap yet such amazing quality! Has truly helped transformed my hair , have noticed a big change in the health of my hair. I have somewhat oily hair and it's amazing on it ' highly satisfied with this shampoo. I highly recommend it
Cheyanne T.
I don't really know if this maintains color because I do not have color treated hair, but it keeps my hair feeling so soft. It doesn't seem to help with any of my hair concerns, but it doesn't claim to. I honestly just like how soft and smooth my hair feels after using it. It smells really good as well.
Holly G.
Sapulpa , OK
I really feel like I'm using salon quality shampoo when using this. It's all I've used for years! I've tried other brands around the same price point, and they all either weigh down or dry out my hair. My hair feels so healthy with this stuff. It leaves it clean and soft and shiny. Highly recommend!
Megan H.
Effort, PA
I have no idea if this actually makes color last longer, but I do think it's brightens my hair. I had low expectations because my hair is fine and oily. Usually cheaper products weigh my hair down and make it oily. This one though was great! It made my hair shiny and didn't make it look gross.
Samantha S.
Brooklet, GA
This is the best budget friendly color care shampoo I've ever used. I've had my hair bright red and dark blue-black and it did great on both colors. It has a nice lather to it which feels nice. It also has a nice scent and keeps my hair feeling clean for a while. I would recommend it.
Robin B.
I've always been pleased with Suave products as compared to namebrands, but this line is even better. My hair is smooth and looks very healthy using this shampoo. And the price is extremely valuable compared to namebrands.
Ashleigh M.
Columbia, SC
This shampoo is okay but does not do much by way of preserving your hair color. It also does not moisturize very well so I found it left my hair feeling dry. It is very affordable, but I would not use it again
Sudikshya K.
I would like to give this shampoo 5 star because I have been spending so much money on high end shampoos and my hair was so dull and frizzy. But Sauve did an amazing job. Now after every wash and conditioning my hair is so soft, manageable and shiny.
Shakira C.
This is actually lifesaving mostly after my recent hair dyes my hair had been looking dull and ugly now it's a little revitalized after using this product it has a nice smell I'm very satisfied with this purchase