Suave® Professionals Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Shampoo 28 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Ruby L.

BY SUAVE

Salon proven to repair damage as well as Ojon® Damage Reverse®. see more...

• Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh i...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair greasy?2 Answers
  • Does it leave a film on your hair?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Doesn't do nothing special they need to step up their game as far as product and quality
Hattiesburg, MS
This hair shampoo makes my hair volumous and soft love it you should try it if you have fine hair
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Halethorpe, MD
Love them smell of this shampoo and it doesn't leave my hair weighed down. Also, the price of it is great. I typically have very fine and easily damaged hair. However, it makes my ends feel fresh.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC
This works ok, it's not as good as some of the higher end products but if you want a family size bottle to travel with that will be great everyone I would definitely recommend this.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Anything coconut oil is great for your hair!! Suave professionals is so affordable and yet so good!!! Can't loose with there hair products
yeslin l.
yeslin l.
Me ecanta su olor y el modo en que deja mi cabello tan suave y limpio y me gusta acompañarlo con el acondicionador
Levah U.
Levah U.
I always use this specific shampoo when my hair gets dehydrated! Works great for the price we pay.
Althea B.
Althea B.
Georgetown
I have used the product so many times and it's fantastic 100% recommended best hair product ever
Laura M.
Laura M.
Ot actually did nothing to my hair but the smell is so good I emptied the bottle.
fashion t.
fashion t.
I love this shampoo . It is pretty amazing. So good. So useful. It is high quality. This is perfect.
sandy l.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Is this really good in a dry hair?, is this good for an Asian hair?
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this make your hair greasy?
Mary T.
Mary T.
Does it leave a film on your hair?
Katie P.
Katie P.
Youngsville, NC
Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh it down and leave a film?