Suave® Professionals Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Shampoo 28 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Ruby L.

BY SUAVE

Salon proven to repair damage as well as Ojon® Damage Reverse®. see more...

• Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh i...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair greasy?2 Answers
  • Does it leave a film on your hair?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alayna T.
Mounds, OK
I love this stuff my hair always feels so smooth plus my hair smells so good! This is one of my favorite shampoos
Sharshalia A.
Duncanville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo especially since I'm going natural no perms or nothing and it absolutely smells wonderful
Madison M.
Cabot, AR
Love love love this stuff!! It makes my hair soo soft and shiny. It is my go to shampoo and conditioner.
Kristi M.
Talladega, AL
Love this shampoo.. smells really good and makes my hair feel so healthy. Can't beat the price either.
Lauren S.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the smell and the price of this shampoo but it left my hair feeling good heavy n weighed down.
Veronica N.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Shave Professional Coconut Oil Infusion shampoo. leaves my hair feeling soft and silky.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair shampoo makes my hair volumous and soft love it you should try it if you have fine hair
tiffany p.
I use it and it works good and its affordable and has great oil and vitamins in it for your hair
amanda f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love.love all these suave products. All work well. Help my hair feel better and smell great!
Tivon W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like anything with coconut oil for your hair. And suave is affordable with great products.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Is this really good in a dry hair?, is this good for an Asian hair?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this make your hair greasy?
Mary T.
Does it leave a film on your hair?
Katie P.
Youngsville, NC
Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh it down and leave a film?