Suave® Professionals Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Shampoo 28 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Ruby L.

BY SUAVE

Salon proven to repair damage as well as Ojon® Damage Reverse®. see more...

• Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh i...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair greasy?2 Answers
  • Does it leave a film on your hair?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Madison M.
Madison M.
Cabot, AR
Love love love this stuff!! It makes my hair soo soft and shiny. It is my go to shampoo and conditioner.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
This works so well and had my hair smelling great! My hair felt so smooth and was shiny.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Parma, OH
Nothing super spectacular about this product. It's super hydrating and foams up nicely.
Tivon W.
Tivon W.
I like anything with coconut oil for your hair. And suave is affordable with great products.
Mariah K.
Mariah K.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my new favorite shampoo it leaves my hair feeling amazing and it's inexpensive
tiffany p.
tiffany p.
I use it and it works good and its affordable and has great oil and vitamins in it for your hair
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Williamsburg, IN
Leaves my hair oily and greasy , not the biggest fan of it. Smells awesome though.
Carolyn J.
Carolyn J.
Thompson
This would definitely have to be my favorite shampoo. Makes hair very soft shiny and silky
Griselda S.
Griselda S.
Van Nuys, CA
Love this shampoo leaves your hair smelling yummy 😋 all day i love how soft my hair feels
Danette H.
Danette H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Works good and smells good too. Left my hair feeling soft and smooth. Would buy again.
sandy l.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Is this really good in a dry hair?, is this good for an Asian hair?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this make your hair greasy?
Mary T.
Mary T.
Does it leave a film on your hair?
Katie P.
Katie P.
Youngsville, NC
Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh it down and leave a film?