Suave® Professionals Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Shampoo 28 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Ruby L.

BY SUAVE

Salon proven to repair damage as well as Ojon® Damage Reverse®. see more...

• Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh i...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair greasy?2 Answers
  • Does it leave a film on your hair?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amee R.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I am not a big fan of suave because I have dry scalp and this makes my head itch even more. Its smell is great though.
Alora G.
I didn't notice a big improvement in my hair with this shampoo and condtioner combo. I wash my hair every other day..
Alayna T.
Mounds, OK
I love this stuff my hair always feels so smooth plus my hair smells so good! This is one of my favorite shampoos
Christine C.
Woodbine, NJ
Smells amazing. Leaves my hair softer than any other shampoo I’ve used. I’ll never go back to anything else!
Sharshalia A.
Duncanville, TX
I love this shampoo especially since I'm going natural no perms or nothing and it absolutely smells wonderful
Madison M.
Cabot, AR
Love love love this stuff!! It makes my hair soo soft and shiny. It is my go to shampoo and conditioner.
Kristi M.
Talladega, AL
Love this shampoo.. smells really good and makes my hair feel so healthy. Can't beat the price either.
Lauren S.
Tampa, FL
I like the smell and the price of this shampoo but it left my hair feeling good heavy n weighed down.
Veronica N.
Bronx, NY
I love the Shave Professional Coconut Oil Infusion shampoo. leaves my hair feeling soft and silky.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
This hair shampoo makes my hair volumous and soft love it you should try it if you have fine hair
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Is this really good in a dry hair?, is this good for an Asian hair?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this make your hair greasy?
Katie P.
Youngsville, NC
Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh it down and leave a film?
Mary T.
Does it leave a film on your hair?