Suave® Professionals Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Shampoo 28 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Ruby L.

BY SUAVE

Salon proven to repair damage as well as Ojon® Damage Reverse®. see more...

• Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh i...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair greasy?2 Answers
  • Does it leave a film on your hair?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Yizmari I.
ecuador
I like coconut oil my hair in addition and I loved, but I must admit that drying was not the best of all I liked the product, but not totally
jazlyn g.
Has a Wonderful smell. Leaves hair very moisturized and looking sleek. Also very very affordable In your nearest HEB, Walmart,and target
Shion I.
Phoenix, AZ
I am a swimmer so my hair become very dry , this product really moisturized and helped fix my damage hair, plus it smells really good.
Tiara H.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I only use this and the way it makes my hair feel is amazing. The scent of this product is great too.
Holli D.
Mc Calla, AL
This is a great shampoo made my hair healthy again from the damage of using my flat iron. It also smells great and has a great price
Sarah A.
Alhambra , CA
This stuff works so good! And it has so much product in it for a great price! My hair is very oily but it works great with my hair!
Amber M.
Seattle, WA
It cleans really well! I only wash my hair a couple times a week and this cleans and smells great and leaves my hair super soft! I
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
For an inexpensive shampoo I really love this one. I love anything that smells like coconut too. Leaves your hair feeling good
Kim B.
North Fort Myers, FL
My mom used this shampoo n conditioner. It smells great but when I used it it made my head itch n my hair feel way to oily.
Kyla M.
New york
I like he product and it does do its job but my hair looks super greasy and makes it look like I haven’t even washed it??
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Is this really good in a dry hair?, is this good for an Asian hair?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this make your hair greasy?
Katie P.
Youngsville, NC
Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh it down and leave a film?
Mary T.
Does it leave a film on your hair?