Suave® Professionals Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Shampoo 28 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Ruby L.

BY SUAVE

Salon proven to repair damage as well as Ojon® Damage Reverse®. see more...

• Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh i...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair greasy?2 Answers
  • Does it leave a film on your hair?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Shion I.
Shion I.
Phoenix, AZ
I am a swimmer so my hair become very dry , this product really moisturized and helped fix my damage hair, plus it smells really good.
Alayna T.
Alayna T.
Mounds, OK
I love this stuff my hair always feels so smooth plus my hair smells so good! This is one of my favorite shampoos
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Talladega, AL
Love this shampoo.. smells really good and makes my hair feel so healthy. Can't beat the price either.
Misty T.
Misty T.
Sacramento, CA
Love it, my hair is dry and damaged and this product gives my hair life and with the shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair soft and hydrated.
Yizmari I.
Yizmari I.
ecuador
I like coconut oil my hair in addition and I loved, but I must admit that drying was not the best of all I liked the product, but not totally
Tiara H.
Tiara H.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I only use this and the way it makes my hair feel is amazing. The scent of this product is great too.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Tampa, FL
I like the smell and the price of this shampoo but it left my hair feeling good heavy n weighed down.
Sharshalia A.
Sharshalia A.
Duncanville, TX
I love this shampoo especially since I'm going natural no perms or nothing and it absolutely smells wonderful
Veronica N.
Veronica N.
Bronx, NY
I love the Shave Professional Coconut Oil Infusion shampoo. leaves my hair feeling soft and silky.
Paola B.
Paola B.
This products are the maximum for the hair. It takes the frizz and leaves it soft and silky. 100% recommended for people with badly treated hair.
sandy l.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Is this really good in a dry hair?, is this good for an Asian hair?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this make your hair greasy?
Mary T.
Mary T.
Does it leave a film on your hair?
Katie P.
Katie P.
Youngsville, NC
Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh it down and leave a film?