Suave® Professionals Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Shampoo 28 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Ruby L.

BY SUAVE

Salon proven to repair damage as well as Ojon® Damage Reverse®. see more...

• Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh i...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair greasy?2 Answers
  • Does it leave a film on your hair?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Cuba, MO
Love love love this product! It is very affordable and it really treats my hair well! My hair is always so soft and Volumized after using this!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Alhambra , CA
This stuff works so good! And it has so much product in it for a great price! My hair is very oily but it works great with my hair!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Seattle, WA
It cleans really well! I only wash my hair a couple times a week and this cleans and smells great and leaves my hair super soft! I
Abby D.
Abby D.
Portland, OR
Smells wonderfull but doesn't work as well as you would hope. It makes your hair soft but there are better damage repair products out there.
Amee R.
Amee R.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I am not a big fan of suave because I have dry scalp and this makes my head itch even more. Its smell is great though.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
For an inexpensive shampoo I really love this one. I love anything that smells like coconut too. Leaves your hair feeling good
Kim B.
Kim B.
North Fort Myers, FL
My mom used this shampoo n conditioner. It smells great but when I used it it made my head itch n my hair feel way to oily.
Nu- N.
Nu- N.
Cleveland, OH
Looooooove the way it smells!! And on top of it makes my hair feel healthier! But it's honestly the way it smells that makes me continue buying it!
Alora G.
Alora G.
I didn't notice a big improvement in my hair with this shampoo and condtioner combo. I wash my hair every other day..
amanda f.
amanda f.
Love love.love all these suave products. All work well. Help my hair feel better and smell great!
sandy l.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Is this really good in a dry hair?, is this good for an Asian hair?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this make your hair greasy?
Mary T.
Mary T.
Does it leave a film on your hair?
Katie P.
Katie P.
Youngsville, NC
Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh it down and leave a film?