Suave® Professionals Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Shampoo 28 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Ruby L.

BY SUAVE

Salon proven to repair damage as well as Ojon® Damage Reverse®. see more...

• Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh i...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair greasy?2 Answers
  • Does it leave a film on your hair?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashton B.
Dublin, OH
Suave is my favorite brand of shampoo! I just started using this specific one a couple of days ago. I really like it! It makes me hair feel fantastic :)
Gabriela V.
I love the smell and after using the suave line (shampoo and conditioner) my hair feels silky and when I blow dry it looks really shiny! Amazing product.
Jennifer S.
I really like this set, it does wonders on my hair! I have super dry, dead, brittle hair and this kinda makes it feel more touchably smooth and shiny!
Jennifer R.
Campbellsville, KY
Love this shampoo works amazing . Makes your hair really soft An strong. Smells amazing. Works best for dry hair. But will work for any type of hair.
Nu- N.
Cleveland, OH
Looooooove the way it smells!! And on top of it makes my hair feel healthier! But it's honestly the way it smells that makes me continue buying it!
Paola B.
['Miami', ''], FL
This products are the maximum for the hair. It takes the frizz and leaves it soft and silky. 100% recommended for people with badly treated hair.
Mahak M.
['Redmond', ''], WA
Leaves my hair feeling really heavy and oily, even if I use a pea sized amount and skip conditioner. It feels like I didn't even wash my hair.
Misty T.
Sacramento, CA
Love it, my hair is dry and damaged and this product gives my hair life and with the shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair soft and hydrated.
Pamela M.
Cuba, MO
Love love love this product! It is very affordable and it really treats my hair well! My hair is always so soft and Volumized after using this!
Abby D.
Portland, OR
Smells wonderfull but doesn't work as well as you would hope. It makes your hair soft but there are better damage repair products out there.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Is this really good in a dry hair?, is this good for an Asian hair?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this make your hair greasy?
Katie P.
Youngsville, NC
Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh it down and leave a film?
Mary T.
Does it leave a film on your hair?