Suave® Professionals Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Shampoo 28 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Ruby L.

BY SUAVE

Salon proven to repair damage as well as Ojon® Damage Reverse®. see more...

• Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh i...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair greasy?2 Answers
  • Does it leave a film on your hair?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Mercer, ME
This is my favorite shampoo. This brand never fails. It targets damaged hair and helps heal hair. I have a dry scalp and it works awesome. It is a nice scent and the scent lasts in your hair for the next day. I am very satisfied
Holli D.
Holli D.
Mc Calla, AL
This is a great shampoo made my hair healthy again from the damage of using my flat iron. It also smells great and has a great price
Allison M.
Allison M.
Love this conditioner. It makes my hair feel extremely soft after each use. It's also nice that it is more on the cheaper side. It smells wonderful and it doesn't make your hair look greasy. I would definitely recommend.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I really like this set, it does wonders on my hair! I have super dry, dead, brittle hair and this kinda makes it feel more touchably smooth and shiny!
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Love this. Leaves my hair feeling really smooth-- doesn't dry my hair-- and leaves it easy to style. My favorite suave product. Helps to keep my hair from drying out from coloring. Would definitely buy again.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
I love the smell and after using the suave line (shampoo and conditioner) my hair feels silky and when I blow dry it looks really shiny! Amazing product.
Mahak M.
Mahak M.
Redmond, WA
Leaves my hair feeling really heavy and oily, even if I use a pea sized amount and skip conditioner. It feels like I didn't even wash my hair.
Ashton B.
Ashton B.
Dublin, OH
Suave is my favorite brand of shampoo! I just started using this specific one a couple of days ago. I really like it! It makes me hair feel fantastic :)
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Campbellsville, KY
Love this shampoo works amazing . Makes your hair really soft An strong. Smells amazing. Works best for dry hair. But will work for any type of hair.
jazlyn g.
jazlyn g.
Has a Wonderful smell. Leaves hair very moisturized and looking sleek. Also very very affordable In your nearest HEB, Walmart,and target
sandy l.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Is this really good in a dry hair?, is this good for an Asian hair?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this make your hair greasy?
Mary T.
Mary T.
Does it leave a film on your hair?
Katie P.
Katie P.
Youngsville, NC
Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh it down and leave a film?