Suave® Professionals Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Shampoo 28 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Ruby L.

BY SUAVE

Salon proven to repair damage as well as Ojon® Damage Reverse®. see more...

• Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh i...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair greasy?2 Answers
  • Does it leave a film on your hair?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells good, I trust anything with coconut oil infused! It wasn't drying best for dry scalp lathers good I wouldn't say it "repaired my dried out hair like I was hoping. No satasfied not disappointed either
Liz S.
The scent is amazing. These really go deep into each hair strand & repair. A little goes a long way. Makes hair manageable. It adds shine & detangles. All of Suaves products are incredible. Would repurchase.
Lauren M.
I use this all time!!! I straighten my hair almost daily, makes my hair feel hydrated at the ends where I need it the most. I also have an oily scalp, this is one that I only use at the ends of my hair.
Ruby L.
Ossining, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great shampoo! Have been using this on/off for 4 months. Great to get rid of buildup after so many products. Great smell! Its very affordable. Def. recommend and would repurchase. Very satisfied!
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta tanbien suave por que deja el pelo suave, y sura mucho tiempo, tanbien su holor es muy dulse, buena calidad este producto, tanbien me gustan muchos por que refrescan el pelo de tanto calor y humedad
Cheri A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell, and it's a good product for somebody with very dry or damaged hair. However, of that's not the case, it tends to be too much. It does leave a buildup over time.
Allison M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this conditioner. It makes my hair feel extremely soft after each use. It's also nice that it is more on the cheaper side. It smells wonderful and it doesn't make your hair look greasy. I would definitely recommend.
Mackenzie M.
Love this. Leaves my hair feeling really smooth-- doesn't dry my hair-- and leaves it easy to style. My favorite suave product. Helps to keep my hair from drying out from coloring. Would definitely buy again.
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works ok, it's not as good as some of the higher end products but if you want a family size bottle to travel with that will be great everyone I would definitely recommend this.
Ashton B.
Dublin, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Suave is my favorite brand of shampoo! I just started using this specific one a couple of days ago. I really like it! It makes me hair feel fantastic :)
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Is this really good in a dry hair?, is this good for an Asian hair?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this make your hair greasy?
Mary T.
Does it leave a film on your hair?
Katie P.
Youngsville, NC
Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh it down and leave a film?