Suave® Professionals Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Shampoo 28 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Ruby L.

BY SUAVE

Salon proven to repair damage as well as Ojon® Damage Reverse®. see more...

• Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh i...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair greasy?2 Answers
  • Does it leave a film on your hair?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Peggy C.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
This is a great shampoo product to use on damage hair it has other ingredients to help with hair and has a nice scent and long lasting it does clean my hair well and isn't drying and I bought mine at target.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
I love the way this shampoo smells and makes my hair feel. It feels so clean and not weighed down at all. It's shiny and super manageable. The price is amazing! I've (almost) switched all my shampoos and conditioners to suave products.
Krissi B.
Krissi B.
Wetumpka, AL
I love this line of products. It is all natural. No chemicals. It leaves my hair silky and smooth. I actually prefer this over the salon brand. It is a great product for a even better price. I would recommend this to any one. It is great for all hair types.
María Cristina D.
María Cristina D.
Florida, Puerto Rico
Es mi shampoo casi favorito, deja el cabello suave he hidratado, aunque aveces muy grasoso. El olor es espectacular, perfecto para personas que tienen el cabello reseco. Lo compraría nuevamente.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
This smells good, I trust anything with coconut oil infused! It wasn't drying best for dry scalp lathers good I wouldn't say it "repaired my dried out hair like I was hoping. No satasfied not disappointed either
Liz S.
Liz S.
The scent is amazing. These really go deep into each hair strand & repair. A little goes a long way. Makes hair manageable. It adds shine & detangles. All of Suaves products are incredible. Would repurchase.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
I use this all time!!! I straighten my hair almost daily, makes my hair feel hydrated at the ends where I need it the most. I also have an oily scalp, this is one that I only use at the ends of my hair.
Ruby L.
Ruby L.
Ossining, NY
Great shampoo! Have been using this on/off for 4 months. Great to get rid of buildup after so many products. Great smell! Its very affordable. Def. recommend and would repurchase. Very satisfied!
Genesis P.
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
Me gusta tanbien suave por que deja el pelo suave, y sura mucho tiempo, tanbien su holor es muy dulse, buena calidad este producto, tanbien me gustan muchos por que refrescan el pelo de tanto calor y humedad
Cheri A.
Cheri A.
I love the smell, and it's a good product for somebody with very dry or damaged hair. However, of that's not the case, it tends to be too much. It does leave a buildup over time.
sandy l.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Is this really good in a dry hair?, is this good for an Asian hair?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this make your hair greasy?
Mary T.
Mary T.
Does it leave a film on your hair?
Katie P.
Katie P.
Youngsville, NC
Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh it down and leave a film?