Suave® Professionals Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Shampoo 28 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Ruby L.

BY SUAVE

Salon proven to repair damage as well as Ojon® Damage Reverse®. see more...

• Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh i...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair greasy?2 Answers
  • Does it leave a film on your hair?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Brittney R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love finding shampoo that repairs my hair. It makes my hair feel so soft and it makes if feel so much healthier. I think the coconut oil in this shampoo is amazing. I think suave is an excellent company. Their products have a great container.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great shampoo product to use on damage hair it has other ingredients to help with hair and has a nice scent and long lasting it does clean my hair well and isn't drying and I bought mine at target.
Kayt R.
Smithville, MO
I love this shampoo! I have dyed my hair so much in my life (brown to blonde!) so I've had some damage. This shampoo is affordable, and dose it's job! And SMELLS AMAZING! Would def buy this again! It's in my show right now! Love love love it.
Cheyanne T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great value! It smells really good. It does moisturize my hair and it keeps it soft throughout the day. It doesn't seem to help with frizz unfortunately. Overall for the price it is a great shampoo!
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this shampoo smells and makes my hair feel. It feels so clean and not weighed down at all. It's shiny and super manageable. The price is amazing! I've (almost) switched all my shampoos and conditioners to suave products.
Krissi B.
Wetumpka, AL
I love this line of products. It is all natural. No chemicals. It leaves my hair silky and smooth. I actually prefer this over the salon brand. It is a great product for a even better price. I would recommend this to any one. It is great for all hair types.
María Cristina D.
Florida, Puerto Rico
Es mi shampoo casi favorito, deja el cabello suave he hidratado, aunque aveces muy grasoso. El olor es espectacular, perfecto para personas que tienen el cabello reseco. Lo compraría nuevamente.
Michaela C.
Orono, ME
This is my favorite shampoo. This brand never fails. It targets damaged hair and helps heal hair. I have a dry scalp and it works awesome. It is a nice scent and the scent lasts in your hair for the next day. I am very satisfied
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells good, I trust anything with coconut oil infused! It wasn't drying best for dry scalp lathers good I wouldn't say it "repaired my dried out hair like I was hoping. No satasfied not disappointed either
Liz S.
The scent is amazing. These really go deep into each hair strand & repair. A little goes a long way. Makes hair manageable. It adds shine & detangles. All of Suaves products are incredible. Would repurchase.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Is this really good in a dry hair?, is this good for an Asian hair?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this make your hair greasy?
Mary T.
Does it leave a film on your hair?
Katie P.
Youngsville, NC
Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh it down and leave a film?