Suave® Professionals Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Shampoo 28 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Ruby L.

BY SUAVE

Salon proven to repair damage as well as Ojon® Damage Reverse®. see more...

• Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh i...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair greasy?2 Answers
  • Does it leave a film on your hair?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Cheyanne T.
This is a great value! It smells really good. It does moisturize my hair and it keeps it soft throughout the day. It doesn't seem to help with frizz unfortunately. Overall for the price it is a great shampoo!
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
This is a great shampoo product to use on damage hair it has other ingredients to help with hair and has a nice scent and long lasting it does clean my hair well and isn't drying and I bought mine at target.
Caitlin O.
Halethorpe, MD
Love them smell of this shampoo and it doesn't leave my hair weighed down. Also, the price of it is great. I typically have very fine and easily damaged hair. However, it makes my ends feel fresh.
María Cristina D.
Florida, Puerto Rico
Es mi shampoo casi favorito, deja el cabello suave he hidratado, aunque aveces muy grasoso. El olor es espectacular, perfecto para personas que tienen el cabello reseco. Lo compraría nuevamente.
Michaela C.
Orono, ME
This is my favorite shampoo. This brand never fails. It targets damaged hair and helps heal hair. I have a dry scalp and it works awesome. It is a nice scent and the scent lasts in your hair for the next day. I am very satisfied
Liz S.
The scent is amazing. These really go deep into each hair strand & repair. A little goes a long way. Makes hair manageable. It adds shine & detangles. All of Suaves products are incredible. Would repurchase.
Lauren M.
I use this all time!!! I straighten my hair almost daily, makes my hair feel hydrated at the ends where I need it the most. I also have an oily scalp, this is one that I only use at the ends of my hair.
Cheri A.
I love the smell, and it's a good product for somebody with very dry or damaged hair. However, of that's not the case, it tends to be too much. It does leave a buildup over time.
Allison M.
Love this conditioner. It makes my hair feel extremely soft after each use. It's also nice that it is more on the cheaper side. It smells wonderful and it doesn't make your hair look greasy. I would definitely recommend.
Mackenzie M.
Love this. Leaves my hair feeling really smooth-- doesn't dry my hair-- and leaves it easy to style. My favorite suave product. Helps to keep my hair from drying out from coloring. Would definitely buy again.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Is this really good in a dry hair?, is this good for an Asian hair?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this make your hair greasy?
Katie P.
Durham, NC
Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh it down and leave a film?
Mary T.
Does it leave a film on your hair?