Suave® Professionals Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Shampoo 28 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Ruby L.

BY SUAVE

Salon proven to repair damage as well as Ojon® Damage Reverse®. see more...

• Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh i...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair greasy?2 Answers
  • Does it leave a film on your hair?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I love how this smells. I normally buy suave hair fair products and they're normally great on my hair, but this leaves me having to wash my hair daily, where as before using I didn't have to. My hair definitely gets more oily a a lot faster.
Deisy C.
Deisy C.
Hackensack , NJ
I love this shampoo, I got mine at my Costco with its conditioner and it really make my hair feel and smell amazing 😍 it's easy to apply without leaving any residue, how most shampoos usually do leave the hair all tough. But this one is different feels like just applying conditioner on !
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
This shampoo is extremely affordable and works very well on my damaged hair! It makes my hair silky, soft, and very clean! It lathers really well and creates a lot of bubbles. It cleans the hair very well and it does not dry your scalp out! I would definitely recommend!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Bronx, NY
Ive use this shampoo and also the conditioner . Is good for dry calp. And leaves your hair really soft . It's not expensive you can find it in ride aid etc. this will leave your hair really smooth . I'm really happy and will recommend it to anyone including boys LOL
Taylor V.
Taylor V.
Somerset, KY
My cousin who owns her own hair salon swears by this product, so I bought it for myself. It's not like the other cheap Suave shampoo and conditioners, it doesn't strip color, it doesn't fade your color. it leaves your hair super moisturized and shiney! i love it!
Sam B.
Sam B.
An inexpensive shampoo that actually does good for your hair. It has a nice scent. And creates a rich, relaxing lather. My family and I all have different types of scalps. Some oily. Some dry and it works for all of us. Would definitely recommend and buy again.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Where do I begin! The smell is just intoxicating in the most beautiful way possible! I bought both the shampoo and conditioner at Sam's Club. I am so glad I did. The smell in my hair lingers a few days after washing and I love it. My hair feels so great!!
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
I love finding shampoo that repairs my hair. It makes my hair feel so soft and it makes if feel so much healthier. I think the coconut oil in this shampoo is amazing. I think suave is an excellent company. Their products have a great container.
Peggy C.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
This is a great shampoo product to use on damage hair it has other ingredients to help with hair and has a nice scent and long lasting it does clean my hair well and isn't drying and I bought mine at target.
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
This is a great value! It smells really good. It does moisturize my hair and it keeps it soft throughout the day. It doesn't seem to help with frizz unfortunately. Overall for the price it is a great shampoo!
sandy l.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Is this really good in a dry hair?, is this good for an Asian hair?
JRose c.
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this make your hair greasy?
Mary T.
Mary T.
Does it leave a film on your hair?
Katie P.
Katie P.
Youngsville, NC
Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh it down and leave a film?