Suave® Professionals Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Shampoo 28 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Ruby L.

BY SUAVE

Salon proven to repair damage as well as Ojon® Damage Reverse®. see more...

• Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh i...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair greasy?2 Answers
  • Does it leave a film on your hair?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Crystal B.
Sebastian, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used this product since I was very little. It repairs but it’s not instant. I would recommend this product to anyone who struggles finding i good smelling shampoo while still getting benefits for their damaged hair. The price of this product definitely meets standards
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo, it is so affordable but doesn’t give me cheap results. I have thin, fine hair and this leaves my hair feeling great and doesn’t weigh it down.
Alexis R.
Hanford , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo and conditioner!! It not only smells heavenly but helps out my hair too! It's always soo soft and leaves my hair smelling soo good even till the next day! I highly recommend it, also it is very affordable.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell and it works really really good for the price! It does not compare to expensive salon quality brands but it works better then Pantene (for me anyways)
Jessica P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this smells. I normally buy suave hair fair products and they're normally great on my hair, but this leaves me having to wash my hair daily, where as before using I didn't have to. My hair definitely gets more oily a a lot faster.
Deisy C.
Hackensack , NJ
I love this shampoo, I got mine at my Costco with its conditioner and it really make my hair feel and smell amazing 😍 it's easy to apply without leaving any residue, how most shampoos usually do leave the hair all tough. But this one is different feels like just applying conditioner on !
Aimee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is extremely affordable and works very well on my damaged hair! It makes my hair silky, soft, and very clean! It lathers really well and creates a lot of bubbles. It cleans the hair very well and it does not dry your scalp out! I would definitely recommend!
Nicole M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive use this shampoo and also the conditioner . Is good for dry calp. And leaves your hair really soft . It's not expensive you can find it in ride aid etc. this will leave your hair really smooth . I'm really happy and will recommend it to anyone including boys LOL
Sam B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
An inexpensive shampoo that actually does good for your hair. It has a nice scent. And creates a rich, relaxing lather. My family and I all have different types of scalps. Some oily. Some dry and it works for all of us. Would definitely recommend and buy again.
Taylor V.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My cousin who owns her own hair salon swears by this product, so I bought it for myself. It's not like the other cheap Suave shampoo and conditioners, it doesn't strip color, it doesn't fade your color. it leaves your hair super moisturized and shiney! i love it!
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Is this really good in a dry hair?, is this good for an Asian hair?
JRose c.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does this make your hair greasy?
Mary T.
Does it leave a film on your hair?
Katie P.
Youngsville, NC
Does this make your hair feel really soft or does it just weigh it down and leave a film?