BY SUAVE

Description:

NEW Suave Professionals® Coconut Oil Infusion is infused with pure coconut oil, a natural moisturizer, and delivers targeted moisture without weighing hair down. The shampoo, conditioner and oil treatment visibly repairs two years of damage for luscious, healthy-looking hair.Shampoo gently cleanses while delivering lightweight moisture.When used with the Suave ProfessionalsCoconut Oil Infusion Conditioner, the system visibly repairs damage in just three uses and provides weightless moisture for luscious, healthy-looking hair.

Ingredients: Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethiconol, Fragrance, Glycerin, Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-45M, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Benzoate, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract

Buy on kmart
Brianna C.
Gets your hair clean and that’s it. If you’re looking for a basic affordable shampoo to get your hair nice and clean suave never disappoints. The only con is these shampoos can be quite drying especially if you use often. It doesn’t completely strip my hair but it gets pretty close. If you have curly hair I would beware or maybe just use this shampoo once in a while and get a more mild or moisturizing shampoo.
Diesha F.
Durham, NC
I love this shampoo. I am a natural curly haired, puffy hair girl. My hair eats moisture but this shampoo and the conditioner works great on my hair. It softens my hair texture and removes dirt and oils. It also does well with dandruff too. Its creamy the shampoo and the conditioner and lathers well. It smells nice too. The good thing about Suave professionals is that its a decent price not too expensive but very good quality. The only thing I wish for with Suave is that the ingredients were a little more human friendly.
Amanda J.
This shampoo is excellent for the price! I love that it’s infused with coconut oil! This shampoo smells amazing and works wonders on your hair! My hair went from tangled and frizzy to smooth and tangle free! This shampoo really does work at smoothing your hair! I have thick, unruly hair and this helps make my hair manageable! I pair this with the conditioner for awesome hair!
Madison R.
I was always told I was using the wrong shampoo. But then I started using this. Best for any damaged hair. Lathers on very nicely and you will begin to see results within three nights of using it. I always felt like my hair was damaged and I was using the wrong shampoo but now that I’m using this I refuse to go back to anything else!
Samantha T.
GLENDALE, AZ
[product:suave-professionals-coconut-oil-infusion-damage-repair-shampoo-28-fl.-oz.-squeeze-bottle] I was actually really surprised how well this product worked. It had been a really long time since I had purchased this product but I really needed shampoo/condition so I grabbed this since my hair isbaleays damaged. Well I applied it in its natural steps , but with the conditioner I let sit in my hair for at least 3 minutes. And then rinsed. My hair looked and felt amazing afterwards. So this product is one that I will continue to purchase. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
I love the smell of this shampoo and how shiny and manageable it makes my hair! It lasts for days until I wash my hair! My hair is naturally dry and this shampoo works great! It works for my whole family and it’s super affordable!
Tia T.
Spencer
Suave coconut oil shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft and full of volume every time. I’ve struggled finding a shampoo that keeps my hair calm and nice but this one hits it right on the nail. It’s the only shampoo I use!
Paola R.
There has been a significant change in my hair! I spent about 2 years straightening and curling my hair on a daily basis. My hair was completely fried! I used this in unison with its conditioner, and in about 3 months, my hair was looking healthier than ever! I did also trim my split ends, and I completely stopped applying heat to it. The shampoo and conditioner set brought life back to my hair; it is no longer flat and dead looking!
Bailey J.
Marblehead
It worked fairly well. I disliked the smell and I found my hair getting too oily after only two days of not washing it without enough lasting effects from it.
Crystal B.
Sebastian, FL
I’ve used this product since I was very little. It repairs but it’s not instant. I would recommend this product to anyone who struggles finding i good smelling shampoo while still getting benefits for their damaged hair. The price of this product definitely meets standards
Anna V.
Honolulu, HI
How is the smell? Is it overly strong or just the right smell?
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Is this really good in a dry hair?, is this good for an Asian hair?
Lisa S.
Manassas, VA
Can someone tell me if the shampoo+conditioner works with curly hair? Not wavy hair, but curly hair.
Drea D.
San Pedro, CA
I currently use Suave Professionals Keratin and love how soft and silky it leaves my hair. Does this have the same results? my hair is naturally wavy but dry due to coloring and heat styling :( I just want to know if it's worth the switch or to stick with what I already use.
Sara M.
Coconut oil is solid at room temperature- how do you get it to be liquid in the shampoo?