BY SUAVE #75 in Hair Oil

Rich Coconut Oil penetrates hair for deep nourishment in this Damage Repair Oil Treatment. The formula goes to work instantly, smoothing rough cuticles, taming flyaways, and delivering healthy, long-lasting shine. Salon proven to repair damage as well as Ojon® Damage Reverse®.

• How does this work ? I use the shampoo and conditioner bu...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair look oily?3 Answers
  • Does it work as good as unrefined, cold-pressed virgin co...3 Answers
Buy on kmart
Mary M.
Taunton
This product works great for moisturizing and smoothing frizziness. My hair is brown and prone to slight dryness and more frizziness. This worked well for both of those issues. It was very effective and I would recommend this to others .
Carrie W.
I used to have super long hair. My ends would get sooooo damaged and broken. After I showered and washed my hair I would apply like 5 pumps to my hands and to the ends of my hair. This product is magic after a few days of using I saw my ends look less crazy. I am so glad I used this!!
Mina S.
I LOVE this oil! My hair used to be very brittle, very dry, and super damaged. I used this product for a month and I already saw a HUGE difference! For the price point to the performance , I don’t see a better product!
Maddison A.
Ahwatukee
I'm always using some type of oil or cream for my hair since i color treat it and I'm always either straightening or putting my hair up in a hairtie and my hair goes through so much damage ans dry ends. This oil is perfect for my dry ends and prevents my breakage
Alexys c.
Evansville, IN
It seemed to make my hair look way more greesy then it did shiny like some others I've used. The smell was very nice too though and with moderation I made it work!
Miranda P.
This doesn't do much for split ends but it helps greatly with fly away hair and it doesnt make my hair look greasy at all! Which doesn't happen often because of how thin my hair is. And the smell isn't over powering. I do like using this product when I need a boost of hydration for my hair!
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx
I LOVE this hair oil treatment for my hair. It honestly makes my hair feel so soft and shiny and it helps a lot with the split ends. It lasts a long time cause all you need is one pump for your entire hair if you have it at a medium length. If you have short hair, half a pump, and if you have long hair then one pump and a half. I put it as soon as I get out of the shower and it acts as a detangler as well.
Rhoda D.
Laredo, TX
I use this product right here every day! Very effective at protecting your hair before a blow out or great for next day hair it helps tame fly aways. It doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy ...nor does it way it down ! A little goes a long way!
Jael R.
Bronx , NY
This product is so light weight yet still leaves your hair feeling hydrated. The aroma is spectacular I'm a natural so I find a lot of people try to smell my hair on the low so I love when they asked me what I put in my hair cause I have a whole list of coconut products lolzzz
Andrea H.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Muy bueno y huele increíble te deja el cabello muy rico u sueve , sirve para cuando te quieres peinar o te quieres hacer un peinado no es tan costoso pero es bueno lo puedes conseguir en cualquier farmacia o Walmart a mi me costo un poquito pero es bueno
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this make your hair greasy? I have thin hair should I use less or just skip this product?
Kendall K.
Does this make your hair look oily?
Steph B.
Does this make hair look oily or add moisture?
Pammy B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Does it work as good as unrefined, cold-pressed virgin coconut oil?
Xenia N.
Hi I have straight hair and was wondering if it helps with frizzy hair? Sometimes my hair can get frizzy and finding a good affordable product is hard.