BY SUAVE

Rich Coconut Oil penetrates hair for deep nourishment in this Damage Repair Oil Treatment. The formula goes to work instantly, smoothing rough cuticles, taming flyaways, and delivering healthy, long-lasting shine. Salon proven to repair damage as well as Ojon® Damage Reverse®.

• How does this work ? I use the shampoo and conditioner but not this...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair look oily?3 Answers
  • Does it work as good as unrefined, cold-pressed virgin coconut oil?3 Answers
holly K.
holly K.
Nancy, KY
Okay for starters I've tried many things for my hair I've paid high priced thinking they would help more than others, but I've noticed very good results since using this my hair is damaged bc of bleaching it and the ends was extremely horrible this makes my hair so soft and smooth and it looks and feels so much healthier and honestly it works better than the other brands like Chi and so forth! The smell is amazing and is doesn't take very much to do the job, another reason I love it is because some products leave your hair feeling greedy and I can't stand that and this doesn't leave your hair feeling like you need to wash it again! Your hair feels clean and healthy and smells amazing! Thanks #voxbox I've already recommended this to my sisters and they both live it as well!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Shinnston, WV
Suave Professionals Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Oil Treatment is awesome! I am always hesitant when using any hair treatments with oil because my hair is thin and gets oily easily. I always apply to the ends and just smooth over the surface on the top being sure not to touch the roots. That is what the instructions for this treatment says to do, apply to surface of damp or dry hair. A little goes a long way! Although my hair is thin, it looks damaged and has fly aways, and this treatment does wonders for that, all day long, without leaving my hair oily looking or feeling greasy! I love the convenient pump!
Christin O.
Christin O.
Perrysville, Ohio
I have used several different types of oil treatments for damaged hair through the years and when I picked up this bottle at Walmart, I didn't have high hopes. But when I got home and actually used it, I was instantly proven wrong. When I pumped a dime-sized amount into my hand, I noticed the pleasent yet subtle coconut smell. Plus It makes my hair feel amazingly soft and not too heavy or too oily. I would definitely say it is worth a try!
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
I have been using hair oils for as long as I can remember. My hair is super thick and frizzy. Oils have definitely evolved over the years. I've found that they've gotten better over time. I personally love this one because its light weight and non greasy. it gives my hair the nourishment that it needs without it looking greasy. it smells great and lasts a long time. a little goes a long way. and who doesn't love coconut oil?
Joette N.
Joette N.
I love the coconut smell, makes me think of summer and beaches. I really noticed a difference in the softness of my hair it didn't feel dry or straw like, it had a silky shine, my hair did not feel weighed down or greasy. I can say this shampoo and conditioner has changed my perspective about the brand. i have never been a big fan of Suave, but will definitely consider purchasing in the future.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I was really surprised by this product... I think it works just as well as Moroccan Oil but is much cheaper! It adds shine and tames frizziness without weighing my hair down or making it greasy. I also love the pump applicator because I've definitely spilled my Moroccan Oil too many times. I personally don't like coconut smelling products but I don't feel like it's too overpowering.
amber r.
amber r.
My hair gets easily frizzy once it drys. I can't even brush my hair outside of the shower either! I started using this oil in my hair after showers while damp and it had made a world of difference! I prefer this oil over leave in cream any day! The cream weight my hair down leaving no volume, but this oil is very light and seems to bring life back to my hair! I love it!
Seyma S.
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC
Received a sample from #SuperMomVoxBox and loved the shine it gave my hair without getting oily. I applied it after washing and drying my hair. I used about a dime size portion and spread it over my hair. The smell was nice without being overpowering or perfumy. I was surprised by how well it worked and would recommend it to friends who have dry hair.
Seema C.
Seema C.
Coto de Caza, CA
I love this product. I put it in my hair after I brush it and before I put in a heat protector. I also will use a little bit after I blow it out.
I've also been putting it in my daughter's hair especially when it is very tangled. It helps with knots. The smell is light and nice. An amazing product for the price.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Ashtabula, OH
Love how this makes my hair look while shining. So many compliments on how soft hair is. Love the coconut smell. I bought it at Walmart. It is very affordable. It does not leave hair greasy. I had split ends and damage from flat iron. I would recommend for damaged dry hair repair.
Monica A.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this make your hair greasy? I have thin hair should I use less or just skip this product?
Kendall K.
Kendall K.
Does this make your hair look oily?
Steph B.
Steph B.
Does this make hair look oily or add moisture?
Pammy B.
Pammy B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Does it work as good as unrefined, cold-pressed virgin coconut oil?
Xenia N.
Xenia N.
Hi I have straight hair and was wondering if it helps with frizzy hair? Sometimes my hair can get frizzy and finding a good affordable product is hard.