BY SUAVE

This Intense Moisture Mask, infused with Coconut Milk, instantly penetrates the hair shaft to deliver 10x more moisture* for touchably soft hair in just one use. Salon proven to moisturize as well as Ojon® Rare Blend® (*vs. non conditioning shampoo).

• Has anyone else besides me that has used this in a spray bottle f...1 Answers
  • How often would you need to use1 Answers
  • I love other suave products, so this looks like something I shoul...1 Answers
yesenia c.
This hair mask is so good it leaves your hair so smooth I use it once a week
Chryssa J.
San Diego, CA
I love this product! I use it weekly for deep conditioning my long, thick hair. A little goes a long way and it works so well! My hair feels so silky-soft, smooth, and strong, and it smells great. Buh-bye dry frizzies, hello soft and healthy hair! Great value and easy to use. After washing, just squeeze the extra water out of your hair and work a little dab of this intense moisture mask into your hair, and especially the ends. Leave it in for several minutes while you finish up in the shower, then rinse. Enjoy!
Amaris T.
Guayama, Puerto Rico
It leaves hair super hydrated and helps against hair loss and split ends. I really recommend love, besides the price is very affordable
Shaiane S.
Produto maravilhoso amei máscara ótima o cabelo fica macio cheiroso brilhante muito bom mesmo ameiii
Armee J.
La, Ca
Smells wonderful and left my hair feeling soft. I used it twice a week to keep it soft.
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR
How long should it be left on?
Megan B.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Does the product truly help your hair? I have thick curly hair and I was wondering if it would be good for me?
Erika H.
Louisville, KY
How does this compare to using regular conditioner? Does it have any extra benefits that conditioner doesn't provide?
Allison O.
White Bear Lk, MN
Does this make your hair greasy at all? I get really frizzy hair in the summer, wondering if this would help, but I don't want it to look greasy!
Angela E.
Leavenworth, KS
Is this good for all hair types? I have weird combo hair dry/oily/color treated/frizzy.