BY SUAVE

Description:

This Intense Moisture Mask, infused with Coconut Milk, instantly penetrates the hair shaft to deliver 10x more moisture* for touchably soft hair in just one use. Salon proven to moisturize as well as Ojon® Rare Blend® (*vs. non conditioning shampoo).

• Has anyone else besides me that has used this in a spray ...1 Answers
  • How often would you need to use1 Answers
  • I love other suave products, so this looks like something...1 Answers
Jennifer F.
Slidell, LA
Tried this product for the first time this week and I loved it! It made my hair feel and smell amazing. Salon quality at a Wal-Mart price
Glorymar D.
Coral Springs, FL
This coconut mask helps your hair revive and look great. I use it once per week and I can see how help my hair. I highly recommend it.
Jillian S.
I feel like this worked the first few times I used it, but I'm not entirely sure the "intense moisture" lasted very long in my hair.
Heather J.
Warren, MI
I would love love love to try this product I've heard it's great! I get coconut shampoo all the time I know I would love to use this!
Chante W.
Albuquerque , NM
I use this once a week. It's affordable and works great with my curly hair! I would definitely recommend to other curly haired girls!
Arrielle E.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff is AMAZING. It leaves your hair SO SOFT. So easy to use, not messy, and a little goes a long way here. Love this stuff
Heather F.
I love these hair masks!! Having Lupus I have some major scalp problems but it always feels better after using these products!
Manal S.
Cordova, TN
This mask made my hair so smooth and soft! It smells so good and love that it adds 10x moisture and the smell lasts for days!
Latishis D.
Omaha, NE
OMG I so love this product my skins feels so clean n fresh I bought three bottles n I only use twice a week must buy item
Amy L.
Crossville, AL
One of my new favorite hair products! It leaves your hair feeling healthy, smooth, and silky. Plus it is so affordable!
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR
How long should it be left on?
Megan B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Does the product truly help your hair? I have thick curly hair and I was wondering if it would be good for me?
Erika H.
Louisville, KY
How does this compare to using regular conditioner? Does it have any extra benefits that conditioner doesn't provide?
Allison O.
White Bear Lk, MN
Does this make your hair greasy at all? I get really frizzy hair in the summer, wondering if this would help, but I don't want it to look greasy!
Angela E.
Leavenworth, KS
Is this good for all hair types? I have weird combo hair dry/oily/color treated/frizzy.