BY SUAVE

This Intense Moisture Mask, infused with Coconut Milk, instantly penetrates the hair shaft to deliver 10x more moisture* for touchably soft hair in just one use. Salon proven to moisturize as well as Ojon® Rare Blend® (*vs. non conditioning shampoo).

• Has anyone else besides me that has used this in a spray bottle f...1 Answers
  • How often would you need to use1 Answers
  • I love other suave products, so this looks like something I shoul...1 Answers
Amy L.
Crossville, AL
One of my new favorite hair products! It leaves your hair feeling healthy, smooth, and silky. Plus it is so affordable!
Alyssa D.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells great, didn't have to use to much. I like that you can get it at almost all grocery stores and health stores.
Mikayla S.
I love this. No other words are needed. I use this as just regular conditioner and it works so wonderfully well.
Fernanda R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Love it. my hair is so soft and shiny after using it. totally recommend. specifically for people with dry hair
Melanie H.
Wow! My hair is so much softer after using this. It's great for damaged hair and the smell is AMAZING!!
Kimberly B.
Cullman, AL
Love this! Smell is great and leaves my hair silky smooth. Great price and worth every penny
Ahbree S.
Sandy, OR
Smells so good and makes my hair so soft and manageable. Love it. Would recommend to friends!
shelby z.
Richlands, NC
This is amazing! Just use how instructed and it made my hair so soft and it smells amazing!
Erin R.
Florence, AL
Love this stuff. Not too thick. A little oily but it makes my hair super soft!!
Jill S.
Las Cruces, NM
Amazing!!! My hair feels so smooth and soft. And the smell is super amazing !!!
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR
How long should it be left on?
Megan B.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Does the product truly help your hair? I have thick curly hair and I was wondering if it would be good for me?
Erika H.
Louisville, KY
How does this compare to using regular conditioner? Does it have any extra benefits that conditioner doesn't provide?
Allison O.
White Bear Lk, MN
Does this make your hair greasy at all? I get really frizzy hair in the summer, wondering if this would help, but I don't want it to look greasy!
Angela E.
Leavenworth, KS
Is this good for all hair types? I have weird combo hair dry/oily/color treated/frizzy.