BY SUAVE #66 in Hair Masks

Description:

This Intense Moisture Mask, infused with Coconut Milk, instantly penetrates the hair shaft to deliver 10x more moisture* for touchably soft hair in just one use. Salon proven to moisturize as well as Ojon® Rare Blend® (*vs. non conditioning shampoo).

• Has anyone else besides me that has used this in a spray ...1 Answers
  • How often would you need to use1 Answers
  • I love other suave products, so this looks like something...1 Answers
Tiffany S.
Middletown , IN
I love this stuff so much! I leave it in for about 10 mins. and really rub it into my ends well. My hair is so soft. The frizz is better controlled. And the smell is so good! I did receive this product at a discount/free in an exchange for my honest review.
Veronica M.
Weslaco, TX
This mask is GREAT! If you're looking for a deep conditioning hair mask that works this is definitely one I would suggest. I have very thin dyed hair and the thick consistency of this mask does wonders with my hair! I have bought this product two or three times and I will definitely keep purchasing!
Ally Z.
new york, NY
My hair is super damaged, dry, and brittle from bleaching, so I like to use this mask once or twice a week after a gentle shampooing to help restore the life to it. I love the way this mask feels in the shower - super smooth and hydrating.
hanna y.
I wash my hair, towel dry it, put this on my ends and put a shower cap on. Then I soak in the bubble bath for 20 minutes and let my hair soak up the moisture. Then I rinse it all off with cool water to seal the ends. The price is definitely a great bonus, as it's much cheaper than a lot of products that do the same thing.
Trudy P.
Jacksonville, FL
I Have A Friend That Is A COSMOTOLIGIST That gave me a container of this 4 or 5 days ago and it is totally works. I have course, thick hair and I have never found anything to get it this soft. Love this product.
Hannah B.
Bunker Hill, IN
This product smells amazing and works like a charm!! This made my hair feel sooo great and so lovely ! i really love this product i would buy this again and recommend this to anyone because it works amazingly !!
Kathie K.
NICEVILLE, FL
I had severely damaged hair from sun bleaching and after just one week of use I felt like I had my old, silky hair back again! It rinsed out well and didn't make my hair feel heavy either.
Robyn P.
Wichita, KS
I really like the end result from this hair mask. it left my normally dry hair very soft and silky! my only complaint is the scent, it's VERY heavily scented of coconut (very fake smelling), and it stays with your hair for days after using the product.
Melena S.
Boulder, Colorado
Totally awesome ..very good for co wash .leaves your hair soft shiny and manageable. It has a great scent as well and I think is a better mask then some high end salon masks honestly !
Crystal T.
Portland, OR
This hair mask was NOT for me -didn't notice many benefits, didn't really like the scent, left my hair greasy. But for the cost not a bad deal.  *disclosure: this was product I purchased*
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR
How long should it be left on?
Megan B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Does the product truly help your hair? I have thick curly hair and I was wondering if it would be good for me?
Erika H.
Louisville, KY
How does this compare to using regular conditioner? Does it have any extra benefits that conditioner doesn't provide?
Allison O.
White Bear Lk, MN
Does this make your hair greasy at all? I get really frizzy hair in the summer, wondering if this would help, but I don't want it to look greasy!
Angela E.
Leavenworth, KS
Is this good for all hair types? I have weird combo hair dry/oily/color treated/frizzy.