BY SUAVE #82 in Hair Masks

Description:

This Intense Moisture Mask, infused with Coconut Milk, instantly penetrates the hair shaft to deliver 10x more moisture* for touchably soft hair in just one use. Salon proven to moisturize as well as Ojon® Rare Blend® (*vs. non conditioning shampoo).

• Has anyone else besides me that has used this in a spray ...1 Answers
  • How often would you need to use1 Answers
  • I love other suave products, so this looks like something...1 Answers
Adaias S.
Doral, FL

Thank you for sharing your experiences, I feel motivated to look for this new product, to take care of my hair .

this line I used your bath soaps and the truth that the smell it leaves on the skin is wonderful.

I will do my best to try this product , hopefully have the same satisfaction as you.
Traci V.
Rochester Hls, MI
OMG! The first time I used this - my hair was SO silky soft and NO frizz!!!! My hair normally is frizz prone and thin ... So volume is always an issue!
I have added this to my hair routine a couple times a week and have LOVED it!!!
Catie K.
I received this as a sample. My stylist would kill me if I told her I put a Suave product in my hair. HOWEVER, I used this as a shave cream and it was DELIGHTFUL! I have really dry skin and even moisturizing shaving gels dry my skin if I shave too often. This conditioner is amazing and works really well even in sensitive areas. Highly recommend.
Sam B.
Marion, IA
I like how this makes my hair feel after a shower, but it made my scalp get irritated and now I have scabs... :( I still use it, I just only treat the ends of my hair and I don't have to leave it on very long. Not sure that I would buy this product - as much as I want to love it.
Cayla M.
Marietta, OH
I love this product! I have thick hair that tangles easy but gets oily...I was sceptical to try this product but did and my hair is so silly smooth without being oily. I would tell anyone with any type of hair to try this mask and see what you think but I promise it will work!
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
I received this product in my SuperMom voxbox and I'm so happy I did. This is the most amazing deep conditioning product I've ever used. After using this product my hair felt and looked 100% hydrated. I will definitely be keeping this product around
Lacey K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm not usually a fan of Suave products, they just don't seem to jive with my hair type. However, I just started using the Coconut Milk Infusion Intense Moisture Mask and have been so happy with the shine and silky texture of my hair. Summer is always a rough time on my straight, long and sometimes dry hair. I will continue to use this product to strengthen and soften my hair.
Tiffany S.
Middletown , IN
I love this stuff so much! I leave it in for about 10 mins. and really rub it into my ends well. My hair is so soft. The frizz is better controlled. And the smell is so good! I did receive this product at a discount/free in an exchange for my honest review.
Ally Z.
new york, NY
My hair is super damaged, dry, and brittle from bleaching, so I like to use this mask once or twice a week after a gentle shampooing to help restore the life to it. I love the way this mask feels in the shower - super smooth and hydrating.
Veronica M.
Weslaco, TX
This mask is GREAT! If you're looking for a deep conditioning hair mask that works this is definitely one I would suggest. I have very thin dyed hair and the thick consistency of this mask does wonders with my hair! I have bought this product two or three times and I will definitely keep purchasing!
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR
How long should it be left on?
Megan B.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Does the product truly help your hair? I have thick curly hair and I was wondering if it would be good for me?
Erika H.
Louisville, KY
How does this compare to using regular conditioner? Does it have any extra benefits that conditioner doesn't provide?
Allison O.
White Bear Lk, MN
Does this make your hair greasy at all? I get really frizzy hair in the summer, wondering if this would help, but I don't want it to look greasy!
Angela E.
Leavenworth, KS
Is this good for all hair types? I have weird combo hair dry/oily/color treated/frizzy.