BY SUAVE

This Intense Moisture Mask, infused with Coconut Milk, instantly penetrates the hair shaft to deliver 10x more moisture* for touchably soft hair in just one use. Salon proven to moisturize as well as Ojon® Rare Blend® (*vs. non conditioning shampoo).

• Has anyone else besides me that has used this in a spray bottle f...1 Answers
  • How often would you need to use1 Answers
  • I love other suave products, so this looks like something I shoul...1 Answers
Jaimie H.
Ravenna, OH
Love this conditioning mask!! I have used salon products for a long time, but after trying this , I'm hooked! I love how soft and fluffy my hair is. I have thin hair and have to be careful with heavy products making my hair flat. But this product is great! I also LOVE how it smells!! I definitely will be purchasing this product!
Danye L.
Lafayette , LA
I absolutely love this! My hair is damaged from flat ironing and very thick , this mask smelled great and worked well! It kept my hair moisturized and not greasy and is very affordable! I didn't even need that much product! So will definitely buy again!!
Baily M.
I just bought this recently and I'm very happy with it. I have noticed the my hair doesn't tangle as bad as it does without this mask and I have moderately curly hair that's fairly think naturally. It's recommended to use this twice a week, but I have found better results using it once a week. Less build up on the scalp.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
This hair mask is an all time favorite for me after one use! I already finished one container, am working on another, and have a backup!! I use this product as my every wash conditioner as I do not wash my hair every day due to having color treated hair. It helps bring life back to my hair, and at the price, it really can't be beat!
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY
Wow this stuff worked great in my hair! Even after just my first use it left my hair feeling wonders better! Very great product and great value as well! I've been coloring my hair since I was 14 (I'm 30 now) and i swear my hair feels like virgin hair!
christina s.
Phoenix , AZ
I received this product free for testing purposes. I have used it four times and I did notice my hair much softer after each use. The smell was great as well for an inexpensive item I would definitely give this a go! After the fourth use I did see a lot more life in my hair! Does what it claims so 5 stars for that!
Noël S.
Victorville, CA
My experience with this product has been beyond amazing. I suffer from dry hair, considering my hair is curly this is not uncommon. I absolutely love using the suave mask but this absolutely takes the cake! I would absolutely recommend this to friends and family because it makes my hair soft and supple.
Kellie H.
Decatur, AL
I love this product! The Suave Professionals line of products works as well (if not better) than any "designer" brands I've tried. This coconut milk infusion smells divine, and leaves my hair feeling soft and strong. I just leave it on while I shave my legs - perfect timing! I'd highly recommend it!
Yvonne M.
I received this product from Influenter, Free for me to try and review.
Absolutely LOVE this product! I have naturally curly hair, that I round brush and straighten regularly. This leaves my hair soft, manageable and feeling healthy.
Adaias S.
Doral, FL

Thank you for sharing your experiences, I feel motivated to look for this new product, to take care of my hair .

this line I used your bath soaps and the truth that the smell it leaves on the skin is wonderful.

I will do my best to try this product , hopefully have the same satisfaction as you.
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR
How long should it be left on?
Megan B.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Does the product truly help your hair? I have thick curly hair and I was wondering if it would be good for me?
Erika H.
Louisville, KY
How does this compare to using regular conditioner? Does it have any extra benefits that conditioner doesn't provide?
Allison O.
White Bear Lk, MN
Does this make your hair greasy at all? I get really frizzy hair in the summer, wondering if this would help, but I don't want it to look greasy!
Angela E.
Leavenworth, KS
Is this good for all hair types? I have weird combo hair dry/oily/color treated/frizzy.