BY SUAVE

This Intense Moisture Mask, infused with Coconut Milk, instantly penetrates the hair shaft to deliver 10x more moisture* for touchably soft hair in just one use. Salon proven to moisturize as well as Ojon® Rare Blend® (*vs. non conditioning shampoo).

• Has anyone else besides me that has used this in a spray bottle f...1 Answers
  • How often would you need to use1 Answers
  • I love other suave products, so this looks like something I shoul...1 Answers
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
How I ❤️ the Suave Professional line!! This is another great product!! Smells so dreamy and makes my hair feel plush!! I use it every other week for maintenance but when I'm using heat often, I use it 2x a week.. It revitalizes my hair back to soft and natural!!
Lisa G.
Centralia, IL
I had been given this for free to try. I was skeptical since a lot of conditioners (even though my hair is dry and damaged) have left my hair feeling like a double cheeseburger wrapper, just plain greasy! Others have made my hair feel so silky smooth until it dries, then it is like a tumble weed by morning. I have been using Suave Professionals® Coconut Milk Infusion Intense Moisture Mask for a few months. At first I wasn't blown away but the more I had used the the more healthier and soft my hair has become. I would start by washing my hair 3 times a week and conditioned regularly but I use Suave Professionals® Coconut Milk Infusion Intense Moisture Mask 1-2 times per week and about 3 days after coloring my hair. My hair feels great now and it is so much easier to manage. I even had a friend touch my hair and said "I love how soft your hair is". I couldn't keep the secret to myself so I shared this. **HINT: You can take a small spray bottle and add 1-2 tablespoons of this to warm water and have a wonderful detangler or leave in conditioner. <-- This is not suggested by the company and it is my thing that I have done and love it. This is well worth a try for anyone!! It doesn't leave my hair greasy or heavy feeling and no oily look. Just follow their instructions 100%
hanna y.
I wash my hair, towel dry it, put this on my ends and put a shower cap on. Then I soak in the bubble bath for 20 minutes and let my hair soak up the moisture. Then I rinse it all off with cool water to seal the ends. The price is definitely a great bonus, as it's much cheaper than a lot of products that do the same thing.
Panina G.
Decatur, GA
This product works great to detangle my curly hair. I use this whenever my hair is a little hard to get my fingers through. It's very easy to use and great product for the price. I purchased this from Walmart and world definitely recommend this to all the naturally curly girls and guys.
Erin G.
Waterbury, CT
This is by far my favorite product I have gotten in a Vox Box. I have been using it faithfully for almost a year now. I love how soft and silky my hair feels and the fact that it doesn't weigh my hair down is the IT factor for me. Not to mention it leaves your hair smelling delicious all day long. And you seriously can't beat the price! I use many high end products, but this has become my staple hair conditioner. A+ from me
Susan T.
CLEARWATER, FL
I love the way this product makes my hair feel. it leaves it soft and not greasy. it has a light coconut clean smell that is just right. I have done hair and it does not weigh my hair down. I can still style my hair like normal. would highly recommend. I received this product free in exchange for my honest opinion..
Jennifer G.
I received this amazing product complimentary from #Influenster for reviewing purposes in my #supermomvoxbox. I thought for sure this product was going to make my hair look super oily. I was so very excited with the results. My hair was extr soft and felt so healthy. I'm absolutely a #suavebeliever now.
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
Container says noticeable soft after 1 wash. TRUTH! I used it twice before leaving to east Texas for work trip and using nasty hotel shampoos conditioner combos. eck! my hair was still soft people! 4 days of humid, sweaty, lake water and hotel shampoos , and my hair was still soft! it was awesome! I'm buying this I the future for sure! I revieved my sample from my #supermomvoxbox
Emily D.
I started using this because I haven't be able to get my routine hair trim and needed something to keep my split ends at bay. The smell is amazing (my fiancé LOVES it lol) and it keeps my hair nice and soft. I only wash my hair once a week (I have my ends dyed red) and use this after washing, conditioning, and detangling for about 5 minutes while I do the rest of my beauty routine.
Danielle W.
Newark, NJ
This is the beast deep conditioner for under 5 bucks I've tried it has great slip and it leaves my hair soft and moisturize after rinsing out I have already brought another it will be in rotation if you can find it give it a try I only seen it at my local shop-rite but if you see it try it worst case it becomes a pre-poo for
less than 5 dollars
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR
How long should it be left on?
Megan B.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Does the product truly help your hair? I have thick curly hair and I was wondering if it would be good for me?
Erika H.
Louisville, KY
How does this compare to using regular conditioner? Does it have any extra benefits that conditioner doesn't provide?
Allison O.
White Bear Lk, MN
Does this make your hair greasy at all? I get really frizzy hair in the summer, wondering if this would help, but I don't want it to look greasy!
Angela E.
Leavenworth, KS
Is this good for all hair types? I have weird combo hair dry/oily/color treated/frizzy.