BY SUAVE

Salon proven to strengthen as well as Ojon® Damage Reverse®.

• I have used Suave products before but has anyone with fin...1 Answers
  • It is a good product? It's a good brand? 5 Answers
  • Is this product good for long and thick hair?4 Answers
Daysi O.
I love the smell of this shampoo and how affordable it is! It keeps my hair feeling nice and soft and moisturized. I always end up coming back to this product.
Victoria M.
I use to love this product but the recipe must have changed, use to make my hair silky and smooth ( I have thick curly hair) now it makes it dry and fall out.
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
I love Suave products, and this is no exception. While this is a bit pricier than their normal offerings, it is worth every penny. It made my curls feel great.
Yolanda A.
Los Angeles, CA
Loved this shampoo works great. Leaves your hair smooth and silky and it smells great. I did see an improvement in my hair. I really recommend this product .
Jamie M.
San Diego, CA
I liked this okay. It smells like a dream and leaves the hair feeling nice. I didn't notice any less breakage and had to wash pretty much right away
Ashley B.
Theodore, AL
Love this shampoo smells amazing its such a great price you cant go wrong very moisturizing and makes hair so soft and smooth. Has good ingredients
Madelyn W.
Amazing i use it everyday to wash my hair because my hair is so so so dry this gives it the right amount of moisture without making it greasy
Elizabeth P.
Phoenix, AZ
Only shampoo i will use on my hair. Leaves it healthy and soft. My hair smells like coconut when done showering.
Marissa M.
Howell, MI
Leaves my hair so soft after using the full system. The smell is great, and washes out easily. Totally recommend!
Liliana A.
My daughters hair was brought back to life with this shampoo. Leaves hair soft, manageable, and smelling so good
Elizabeth P.
Fresno, CA
I have flatt and thin hair. Would this shampoo be good for me and my hair?
Kimberly Z.
Where can you buy this product?
SULEIDY V.
It is a good product? It's a good brand?
Cynthia C.
Is this any good? I've been wanting to try this, but can't seem to find it.
Shauna G.
Is coconut milk good for your hair?