BY SUAVE

Salon proven to strengthen as well as Ojon® Damage Reverse®.

• I have used Suave products before but has anyone with fin...1 Answers
  • It is a good product? It's a good brand? 5 Answers
  • Is this product good for long and thick hair?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda S.
Orange, VA
I absolutely love this shampoo. It leaves my hair shiny and very smooth. My hair usually tangles very easily but this shampoo makes it easy to brush. The fragrance is wonderful but my only complaint is the smell doesn't last long.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
I haven’t used this shampoo. But the conditioner is amazing! Very cheap and worth trying out. It leaves your hair feeling very hydrated. But you can’t use it too often because it seems to weigh down hair
Angela S.
Boardman, OH
Smells great. Not my favorite hair product. Then again there's only one I will buy that does anything for my hair. This product makes my hair feel clean and soft. Just isn't the right one for me to keep buying.
Kimberly C.
Ridgewood, NY
I just recently purchased this shampoo for the first time, solely for the Coconut milk infusion. I have long thick hair and this shampoo not only left my hair feeling silky smooth but smelling fantastic! My hair feels completely different within the first wash, I am absolutely in love💜 Definitely check this item out, because you are going to love it too!
Leeann D.
I'm a really big fan of suave! Their prices are unbeatable for the quality delivered. The products not only leave my hair smelling great, adds moisture, and especially great for dry hair during the Winter months.
Stephanie L.
Rialto, Ca
I've used Suave Professionals a few times. I don't really prefer it for my type of hair but it's not a bad product. I buy it for the teenager in my house who does t know the difference. It's just Shampoo!
catherine p.
This works so well. It leaves my hair nice and soft along with the conditioner. It has a nice scent as well, and it says it helps with normal to dry hair but I have oily hair and it works just fine
Steph K.
Mesa, AZ
It's a love hate relationship here with suave professionals. When you first begin to use it, it leaves your hair soft and beautiful. But after a couple of weeks it makes it dry. :(
member-497178936
Beaver Falls, PA
Smells great and works great! Keeps hair hydrated and moisturizing while not leaving any oily residue in the hair. Way better than the other brands and alternatives to this product I was very satisfied
emily a.
Leaves hair stunning shinning none stop. It lasts a very long time the price is alright best place to get it is at Wal-Mart and they have alot of coupons as well.
Elizabeth P.
Fresno, CA
I have flatt and thin hair. Would this shampoo be good for me and my hair?
Kimberly Z.
Where can you buy this product?
SULEIDY V.
It is a good product? It's a good brand?
Cynthia C.
Is this any good? I've been wanting to try this, but can't seem to find it.
Shauna G.
Is coconut milk good for your hair?