BY SUAVE

Description:

NEW Suave Professionals® Coconut Milk Infusion is infused with coconut milk, known for its nourishing benefits, and drenches even the driest hair with deep moisture, leaving it touchably soft.

• Shampoo gently cleanses while moisturizing and nourishing hair.
  • When used with the Coconut Milk Infusion Conditioner, the system drenches hair with deep moisture for touchably soft, healthy-looking hair.
  • Salon proven to moisturize as well as Ojon® Damage Reverse (*Ojon®, Damage Reverse® and Rare Blend® are registered trademarks of Origins Natural Resources, Inc.)

• Does it leave your hair oily and you'd have to wash it wi...1 Answers
  • I'm curious how moisturizing this really is. I've used Su...1 Answers
  • I have long thick hair, will this leave it still feeling ...1 Answers
Nicolette C.
Staten Island, NY
I switch on and off using this shampoo and Treseme brand shampoo and my hair has been healthy and smooth! This coconut shampoo smells like a dream, and does a great job at keeping my ends moisturized but my roots from getting oily. I use the matching conditioner with this which i also recommend. There is no need to spend top dollar on salon brand shampoos when this is just as amazing!
Jordan M.
This shampoo makes my hair soft and shiny. My only problem with it is that it tends to dry my scalp out sometimes. It’s a lot cheaper than high end shampoo. I would probably buy this again.
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
I have thick curly hair that gets dirty/greasy quickly so I wash my hair every morning. I've never found a shampoo and conditioner combo that knocked me off my feet but this is one i keep coming back to. I've bought it three times in a row now (i usually change it up after each product to try everything) and I keep falling more and more in love with it. I have to be extra attentive in the shower because after i wash out this shampoo i cant tell if i used conditioner or not because it's so soft and knot free it feels like i already have. My hair stays frizz-free and so soft and strong all day i love the results the coconut milk has had on my hair.
Jeanna R.
Hephzibah , GA
This product is amazing. I just bought it at Walmart yesterday to try it out for the first time and I absolutely love it. It makes your hair smell good and keeps it clean and shiny. And I usually have to use conditioner in my hair because my hair is thick and rough but it is also oily. I didn't need conditioner to have it smooth. This product is truly a life saver and it's not expensive at all.
Becca T.
MI
If your shampoo dose not rejuvenate your dry dull hair try Suave® Professionals® Coconut Milk Infusion Deep Moisture Shampoo. Strongly recommend using Suave® Professionals Coconut Milk Infusion Deep Moisture Conditioner after rinsing to give it the complete hydrated feel and look.
Yolanda S.
Waco
1,121 reviews
YES THE PROFESSIONAL COCONUT OIL INFUSION DAMAGED REPAIR SHAMPOO IS A GREAT PRODUCTS IT NOT HARD ON MY HAIR AND IT LEAVE IT SOFT AND EASY TO CARE FOR AND I LOVE CAUSE IT CLEAN MY HAIR REALLY WELL AND IT'S DON'T COST A LOT OF MONEY AND IT WORKS REALLY WELL WILL RECOMMEND THIS TO OTHER YES LOVING IT
Megan M.
Fort myers, FL
This smells and works like a professional shampoo, however my stylist has told me it creates a build up in my hair after extended use. Great as an alternating shampoo though for such a reasonable price (Publix has them on sale typically for a 1/4 of a professional shampoo cost).
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
I don't use Suave, but I buy the Suave Professionals® Coconut Milk Infusion Deep Moisture Shampoo for my son. He has longer hair and has an issue with dry scalp and this product works wonders for him. It calms the irritation and keeps the flakes away.
Dena C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Suave is my favorite brand of shampoo!  I have tried more expensive brands in the past, but suave is my go-to.  It smells amazing, lathers up well and leaves my hair feeling healthy.  I have very oily hair, and suave keeps it manageable.  I will buy again!
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
For the money this is a great product! The smell is amazing and actually leaves great results in your hairs condition. I have oily hair that is dry most of the time. I can find it almost all stores I shop at and a little goes a long way.
Brianna H.
Orlando, FL
I have long thick hair, will this leave it still feeling oily or softer?
Kaitlyn O.
Does it leave your hair oily and you'd have to wash it with a normal conditioner afterwards to get rid of the oil?
Joanna S.
Fairview Park, OH
Will this work well on greasy hair?
Kirsten M.
Tovey, IL
Does this product leave your hair oily?
Carmen  J.
Clinton, MD
Is this shampoo sulfate free? I'm natural so that's very important to my haircare regimen.