Suave® Professionals Captivating Curls Shampoo

Description:

For curly or wavy hair. Salon proven to define curls. Salon quality hair care system proven to moisturize, control, and define curls. Moisturizing shampoo enriched with an anti-frizz complex gently cleanses to fight frizz & define curls. Up to 2x more curl definition (shampoo and conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo alone). Made in USA. Ingredients:Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PPG-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA-Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, PEG-45M, Hydrolyzed Silk, Silk Amino Acids, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Apply, lather, rinse. For strength and long lasting curl definition, use with conditioner, spray gel or whipped cream mousse. Manufacturer: Unilever Address: Trumbull, CT 06611Phone: 800-782-8301

Does this help give hair with little body more body?
Start your review of Suave® Professionals Captivating Curls Shampoo!
Green bay, Wi
This is a great shampoo and has a great smell. It is perfect for curly hair doesn't leave it to dry especially when used with the conditioner.this is a great product.
Scottsville
I love using this when I feel like my hair needs a little extra boost to it. It has a very nice scent, not too strong, but just enough to where it doesn’t smell like nothing. I would definitely buy this again for when my hair needs a little moisture added to it
Orange, MA
This shampoo was ok.. When I had curly hair. I didn't find it to be anything over the top. It's inexpensive compared to other brands. So I guess you get what you pay for. It smells great though.
Grand Rapids, MI
I use .99 cent suave to my hair dressers dismay. She says I have very healthy hair and it's shocked when I tell her I use suave. She doesn't even try to push products i
I use this shampoo when I want to embrace my natural curls. I really do enjoy this! It is fairly priced. Pretty cheap at the drugstore but cheaper at Walmart.
Red Oak, TX
I been using this product for over 7 years it smells good and the conditioner is perfect for my curly crazy hair. It helps make my daily leaving much easier.
Englewood, Fl
I love this shampoo. I notice a huge difference when I use this? My curls spring rather than frizz out, which is awesome for this humid Florida weather!
Always looking for product to help keep my curls bouncing and not making them flat. Don't know if I noticed any difference with this "curl" shampoo.
I have really curly hair and during the summer time I don't feel like styling it. this helps to keep my curls nice and smooth so I can wash and go!
Sumner, WA
My sister has ridiculous curls that are hard to maintain with this shampoo they look absolutely beautiful and springy highly recommend this product