BY SUAVE

Description:

New Natural Infusion With Awapuhi Ginger &Amp; Honeysuckle Softening Body Wash Promotes Soft, Beautiful Skin Proven To Help Soften Skin As Well As Origins&Reg; Body Wash The Awapuhi Ginger Plant Is Treasured In Hawaiian Culture For Its Moisturizing Beauty Benefits.&Nbsp; Now This Prized Extract Is Infused With Honeysuckle Into Our Luxurious Body Wash To Help Leave Your Skin Perfectly Soft. Made In Usa

Emily L.
Fort Collins Colorado
This body wash smells so good! I’m not one to switch up my products that are staples to me but ever since trying this at a friends house I had to go buy myself a bottle. So refreshing!
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells good and easy to use. I use this in alternative to other body wash, in which I always rotate the products I use as body wash. I love the feeling to be clean and having my skin feeling smooth as well.
Amber C.
Sun Valley
The smell is so great and literally takes me to places. So soft and gentle and sometimes feels like an exfoliating scrub. 10/10 recommend and tell people to buy this because it’s the best things out there.
Becca C.
Plain City, OH
All of these body washes smell great. They all leave the skin soft and refreshed. I got this from Walmart. It's easy to use and nice packaging. I would recommend this to anyone, there are different scents for everyone.
Nicole H.
The smells for these products are great! I always write about smells because it matters a lot to me! Great price for what you get!! As a newly married couple, we use Suave a lot! I would recommend to others.
jianna s.
Neshanic Station, NJ
I really don't like this shampoo. Not the best for my hair. Makes it frizzy once t dries! Walmart is where I bought it! It really does smell amazing though! I don't use it anymore tho bc of the aftermath!
Liz R.
Independence, MO
It has a lovely scent that isn't bad at all but I felt a little slimey in the shower with it. My skin was extremely soft after but I wasn't crazy about how I didn't feel "clean" once everything was said and done.
JoEllen G.
Orrville, OH
Smells amazing. Keeps my skin feeling hydrated. The scent is not to over powering but yet leaves a hint of smelling fresh and clean. Would totally recommend this.
Sarah P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells so good and always leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean! This brand is usually on sale as well so you can get them for a great price!
Brandy A.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It has a great smell and nice texture. A little goes a long way. I feel since it is so creamy I know it's working to improve the condition of my hair.