BY SUAVE

Description:

Sea mineral infusion moisturizing body shampooinfused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea, this range gives hair buoyant body without compromising on moisture. Hair has an airy softness and is easy to style.this volumizing shampoo, infused with sea minerals, has no heavy silicones, and helps remove build up from hair making it easy to style for natural bounce, body and texture.salon proven to volumize as well as bumble and bumble surf foam wash shampoo.

• Does anyone else use this? Does it help your hair? Keep i...3 Answers
  • What's the best for shampoo for fine and greasy hair?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
sammi m.
north bruswick
Purchased at: Target
I use other Sauve shampoos and conditioners and thought I will give it a try. This is by far the best shampoo I have ever used! I've paid a premium before to find the perfect shampoo without any luck, and switched to Suave because it saved me money and was a decent product. This one with dead sea minerals tamed my hair.
I used in combination with a different Suave conditioner. Usually my hair would remain dry and frizzy but after using this, it blow dried to a soft straight, no frizz and easily manageable texture.
trisha V.
Suave is moving on up in the competition. I prefer this shampoo offer a lot of others on the shelf. I have really long hair and I can actually comb out my hair after washing it with this product. Often times it can be very difficult because my hair likes to tangle. Awesome price!
Ruheyyah S.
Detroit, MI
I am woman of color this did not give my hair body it just got it clean that's all, if you are not a woman with color this may work for you my hair is kind of course so it took more than one wash for it to even lather
Mariaah F.
Stockton, CA
I heard so many things about suave, and they aren’t good. I’ve used suave since I was young. I will use their body soap but I won’t use their shampoo again, however this is affordable and comes in with a lot of product.
Khiazhia J.
I am a beauty product junkie, and hair care is no exception. I have used tons of different shampoos and conditioners over the years, generally at much higher price points.I decided to try this shampoo and conditioner to save on money. This stuff is AMAZING and has honestly made my hair so much more manageable. I have super thick, coarse wavy/curly hair. The smell is pleasant and not overwhelming, the shampoo lathers well, and the conditioner makes my hair so soft.
Vanessa O.
You can't go wrong when it comes to swap between their shampoo and conditioning products body washes deodorants everything is perfect with it because it doesn't cost a lot of money and it leaves your pockets filled with money instead of no money to shampoo and conditioners are my favorite because they are just as good as Salon brands
Mari C.
Columbus, GA
I just bought this Sea Mineral infusion body shampoo and it is my first time using it. I like the smell that it has because it makes me feel that my hair is cleaner. The price is affordable and I bought it at Target. The packaging is nice. I recommend it and I will buy it again.
Emily C.
I'm not very picky about shampoo brands but after a bad experience with another brand this stuff actually made my hair feel thinker and have some body my hair. The only thing I really disliked was after several uses it just made my hair feel heavy.
Dayanara V.
Bradenton , FL
I love this shampoo my hair is a little damaged but every time I use this shampoo it leaves it nice and silky and smooth it makes my hair look undamaged love it !!!! It's the one I. It the most
Lauren F.
This is usually one of my go to shampoos! I do a lot of damage to my hair with coloring and heating, but this keeps my hair full of life. It does not dry it out, it keeps my hair full of moisture and hasn't dried out dry out my scalp to cause danderift or anything! I also enjoy that it is actually affordable, which is nice since many product do cost a pretty penny.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
Does anyone else use this? Does it help your hair? Keep it from being dry and frizzy?
Eva M.
Sumner, WA
What's the best for shampoo for fine and greasy hair?