Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashSuave
Suave Professionals Body Shampoo

Suave® Professionals Body Shampoo

Description:

Sea mineral infusion moisturizing body shampooinfused with a carefully chosen blend of rich minerals from the sea, this range gives hair buoyant body without compromising on moisture. Hair has an airy softness and is easy to style.this volumizing shampoo, infused with sea minerals, has no heavy silicones, and helps remove build up from hair making it easy to style for natural bounce, body and texture.salon proven to volumize as well as bumble and bumble surf foam wash shampoo.

Does anyone else use this? Does it help your hair? Keep it from being dry and frizzy?
What's the best for shampoo for fine and greasy hair?
Start your review of Suave® Professionals Body Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Stefane D.
Fort Hood, TX
Suave® Professionals Body Shampoo uploaded by Stefane D.
Purchased at: Walmart
i am impressed with seven shampoo ... i really love professional brands! but this shampoo leaves my hair totally without volume and with an incredible shine ... the smell is also great!
Kaitlyn U.
Amarillo, TX
I love Suave Professionals Body Shampoo. I have always had a hard time find shampoo that worked well with my hair and could never find something that wouldn't completely dry my hair out shampoo wise since my hair is very oily I don't use conditioner that often.
sasha D.
Saint Louis, MO
Its cool to buy when you only have like 50 dollars but I wouldnt buy it because I like it, I jist prefer different options.
Jayset U.
This product was amazing for my hair and my hair is very sensitive so I really loved this product. it also had a nice scent
Laura I.
modesto, CA
This brand is an okay brand i would say.I like the scent but it does not work well with my frizzy hair.It makes it more dry and puffy.
Sheila S.
reading
Purchased at: Walmart
Great brand for hair shampoo too. Keep the skin hydrated and smooth for a long time. Good smell and great price
Sondra B.
Suave has always impressed me with the quality of their products. Even though they are nominally priced, this is one situation where you definitely get more than your moneys worth! In my community, they are perceived a s a value brand. I believe that purchasers quickly find out that the value to dollars ratio is definitely slanted in the consumers favor. This shouldn't be surprising as Lever Brothers always puts a high level of quality into their products, whatever they may be! This commitment to value and keeping their products accessible to anyone who wants to purchase them. Their commitment shows in all of their products. I give this product, a resounding 5 thumbs up!!!
Vanessa O.
West Deptford, NJ
1,244 reviews
You can't go wrong when it comes to swap between their shampoo and conditioning products body washes deodorants everything is perfect with it because it doesn't cost a lot of money and it leaves your pockets filled with money instead of no money to shampoo and conditioners are my favorite because they are just as good as Salon brands
Jhalee G.
Escondido, CA
I love this product. Its cheap, smells really good and i always watch out for their new products to try on.
Kaylie P.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love this brand shampoo every time I use it it makes my hair smell great and the price is unbeatable. The shampoo its self is gentle on my hair and makes it feel smooth. There aren't any cons and the pros would be the great smell. i would buy this again for sure.