Suave Professionals Black Raspberry & White Tea Leave In Conditioner 6.7 Oz Spray Bottle uploaded by Ashley R.

BY SUAVE

Penelope R.
Penelope R.
Little Rock, AR
I love, love the smell of this product! When I first started using it, I think I was using it just for the scent! I have ultra fine, very long blonde hair and it is difficult to find a product that detangles my ends without leaving them looking stringy. This product left my hair feeling nourished and healthy, even though I needed a trim at the ends. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because if I use too much, it leaves my hair feeling dirty and weighed down. I had to use a clarifying shampoo at least once a week to rid my hair of the excess product. Overall, does what it says it does and smells amazing!
Jaslyn C.
Jaslyn C.
Norton, Ma
This Suave Professionals Black Raspberry & White Tea Leave In Conditioner 6.7 oz spray bottle works great and leaves me to style my hair as desired with a even more amazingly smooth, soft, touchable hair with a deliousously delicately, unique scentened fragrant mist. I just love Suave brand which just keeps getting better and better each yr with Suaves improving techniques they have to offer. Plus Suave Line Of Products has and I hope will always stay true and affordable to customers like myself.
JASMINE H.
JASMINE H.
Once again just like I said for the shampooer I absolutely love this product and everything that this product stands for and has also I've used this product in particular when I was washing my hair and I like it because all you have to do with your spray once you're finished shampooing and rinsing you just spray it and go you don't have to wash the conditioner out and nothing that's what I love about this product so I'm going to give you guys another 5 star keep up the good work
Emma W.
Emma W.
Harrisonville, MO
This leave in conditioner left my hair feeling okay, but only okay. For someone with thin hair this is way too much oil to be putting in. My hair gets oily and greasy fairly quickly as it is. If you plan to use this, I don't advise you do it in first day hair. I would use it in your hair about 2 hours before you shower so you can get the benefits of it, and avoid looking like a grease ball.
Shantel g.
Shantel g.
Jonesboro, Georgia
Omg the smell is deviine, the bottle is a bit small for the price but it works, it lasts for 4 days in my hair in comparison to another I have used. the bottle could be prettier and well bigger. but its worth it lol. I do absolutely recommend it for people with thinner and thicker hair. remember though not everyone will get the same results, but check it out!!!!!
Allison F.
Allison F.
Lake Isabella, CA
This works quite efficiently. I purchased this for my daughter who is of mixed race. Her hair tends to get frizzy and this helps to manage it without appearing oily. Her hair is a dark blonde and curly. It makes it very smooth and if I want to accent her curls then it allows me the freedom to have it curly with a beautiful natural "permed" look.
Susan K.
Susan K.
I use a lot of of conditioners and Suave is always a great go to product. They are always reasonably priced so it's affordable. I actually just got this leave in and have only used it once. It smells fantastic and leaves my hair soft. I think you should definitely give this one a try.
Mariel S.
Mariel S.
Lakewood , Ca
I like this product. Works well with my hair. Gives me enough moister. I spray maybe about 3/4 sprays and blow dry my hair. It's pretty effective for me. My hair is dark brown, very thick and sometimes very dry. It's not to expensive either just like your average hair product cost.
Thy P.
Thy P.
This product smells wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. I love using it because it leaves my hair feeling very soft and clean. I actually like to use it also mid-day because I feel like it gives my hair a new refresh during the day. It use it in replacement of my WEN on most days now.
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Love the smell! A lot of leave in conditioners have a weird smell to them but this one actually smells good. It also leaves my hair feeling soft yet not oily like done others I have tried. I would recommend this. The best part is that it's lightweight so I don't lose volume.