BY SUAVE

Description:

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Suave Professionals Avocado + Olive Oil Smoothing Conditioner is made with 100 percent natural avocado and olive oil, which are known for their rich emollients. This fresh and luxurious conditioner smooths as it conditions, leaving dry, frizzy hair touchably soft and smooth. For extra smoothness, use with Avocado + Olive Oil Smoothing Shampoo and Leave-in Conditioning Cream. When used as a system of shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in conditioner, Suave Professionals Avocado + Olive Oil gives you 10 times smoother hair (vs a non-conditioning shampoo), hair that stays smooth for up to 3 days, and protection from frizz, even in 95 percent humidity. Safe for color treated hair. This salon quality hair care system of shampoo and conditioner is salon proven to smooth your hair as well as Aveda Smooth Infusion shampoo and conditioner. Aveda and Smooth Infusion are registered trademarks of Aveda Corporation. Suave cares. This bottle is made from 25 percent post-consumer recycled content. Rinse. Recycle. Reimagine. Achieve Salon-Quality Results Suave Professionals is salon-proven to work as well as salon brands, helping you achieve a variety of beautiful hairstyles while caring for your hair. This line is developed to help you achieve naturally gorgeous, healthy-looking hair. About Suave For over 75 years Suave has offered high quality products for the entire family. Our mission is to make gold standard quality attainable to all, so everyone can look good, smell good, and feel good every day. Infused with 100 percent natural avocado and olive oil, which are known for their rich emollients Leaves hair smooth, manageable and frizz-free Salon quality hair care system proven to smooth as well as Aveda Smooth Infusion Safe for color treated hair We care. Bottle made with 25 percent post-consumer recycled content Ideal for those with dry or frizzy hair Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult.

Stephanie R.
Kendall Park, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Very effective, I really only use this when my hair is knotted and I need a little help getting the knots out. Smells wonderful and super cost effective for great quality.
Laken B.
Lowmansville , KY
I love this smell. Can’t beat the price of suave. I don’t feel like it sticks to my head either. I buy this brand more than any.
Allegra B.
Fort Worth, TX
My current new conditioner that I LOVE! It is very affordable but smells and feels like fancier conditioners.
Natascha M.
Purchased at: Walmart
So I'm a pretty picky shopper when it comes to conditioner. A lot of fancy conditioners leave my wavy/curly hair feeling oily and I can't STAND that. I end up using the thing once or twice and then sticking a 97% full bottle under my sink to ferment for two or three years. Not the case with this conditioner! I use it every other day on all but my roots and it leaves my curls so much silkier and more sculpted, even if I brush 'em out. I love that it smells really good, but doesn't stick around intensely like a cheap perfume. And I love that it says "100% natural" on the bottle because that makes me question what's in all my other body and hair care products and a little bit of uneasiness keeps me on my toes