Hair CareHair ProductsShampooSuave
Professionals Avocado + Olive Oil Shampoo and Conditioner, 28 oz, 4 count

Suave Professionals Avocado + Olive Oil Shampoo and Conditioner, 28 oz, 4 count

Suave Professionals Avocado + Olive Oil Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner are made with 100% natural avocado and olive oil, which are known for their rich emollients This fresh and gentle shampoo smooths as it cleanses, leaving dry, frizzy hair...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Suave Professionals Avocado + Olive Oil Shampoo and Conditioner, 28 oz, 4 count!
Punta Gorda, FL
I love that Suave is now cruelty free no longer tested on animals. Great prices. These really clean and condition my hair well. Smells great. Easy to use. Leaves my hair clean, soft, and manageable.
E Rochester, NY
Awesome stuff. I love it. Makes my hair feel so smooth and silky. My ends can get pretty dry, even though I dont do much heat or styling - its just my hair type. But this shampoo and condioner makes it all better. LOL. And way less frizz, so thats pretty much perfect to me. Smells so good!
Kronenwetter, WI
I love how soft and smooth the avocado shampoo and conditioner makes my hair smell. It also smells super good. I have switched from the regular scents from Suave to avocado and I’m much more satisfied with the avocado infused options.
Livingston , CA
Suave Professionals Avocado + Olive Oil Shampoo and Conditioner, 28 oz, 4 count uploaded by im F.
I love the smell and the way my hair looks.best for dry scalp. And oily too. I will recommend it. My hair looks shine. The scent long all day. And the price u will love it. Very satisfied.
I recently tried the Suave Professionals Avocado and Olive Oil Conditioner only as I ran out and was using my sisters, but I had to buy something for me and my Yorkie. It left both our hairs shiny and soft but not overly oily. However, I would say my tips would need more hydration but overall a great conditioner.
Sioux Falls
I like this pack a lot because it’s a good deal for the right price.. both the shampoo and conditioner are good
Mt Pleasant, NC
I purchased this for our guest shower and my aunt who has thick/coarse hair was raving about it!
This is my favorite Shampoo and Conditioner. I have tangling hair and I use a little bit of this conditioner and it works great on getting tangles out!
Tallassee
I enjoy this product it makes my hair feel and smell amazing! I definitely would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good quality working shampoo and conditioner I buy this product on the monthly.❤️

Looking for your answer?