Suave® Professionals, Anti-Frizz Cream, Healthy Curls uploaded by Yaritza C.Suave® Professionals, Anti-Frizz Cream, Healthy Curls uploaded by Blanca v.Suave® Professionals, Anti-Frizz Cream, Healthy Curls uploaded by Andi G.

BY SUAVE

Abby A.
Amherst, NH
Purchased at: Walgreens
I do not have curly hair but decided to get this anyway. I have strait hair with a little bit of a wave to it, but it worked anyway. I got this because on some days my hair gets a little frizzy and I’m glad I did. I saw a big difference in my hair once I used this. It was way less frizzy and very soft. I would definitely recommend it if you want a good cream for frizzy hair.
elizabeth s.
Pickerington , OH
I don't really have naturally curly hair but when I do you want to do heatless curls I do use this because it really does compare two more of the higher brands inside for screams for curly hair probably would buy again if I ever run out it's not super expensive but it depends on where you buy it depends on the price mainly
Evelyn M.
Texas
I honestly don’t like this product it doesn’t even leave my hair curly I hate how it was kind of pricey but it didn’t even work it wasn’t at all what I expected honestly I wouldn’t recommend it to others maybe it didn’t work well Bc of my hair type but idk
Jacque O.
Nashville, TN
This stuff is awesome. My hair is thick curly and fine and really really frizzy... any hair serum that helps with that but also makes my hair look shiny and healthy is a must in my book... plus it's cheaper than some of those other brands. Would totally buy again
Lauren T.
La Palma, CA
Suave is such a staple brand in hair products. Suave's Anti-Frizz Cream performs pretty averagely. It's not my favorite hair care product, but it's not terrible. I prefer other Anti-Frizz products on my hair personally, but this one gets the job done for a good price.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
i’m only rating this 3 stars because it doesn’t work for my hair type. i should’ve read it more carefully and saw the word curls, because i definitely do not have curls. it does work okay ish for my wavy hair though!
Marissa P.
Perris,CA
I use this here and again it works quite well,i use it to braid and different hairstyles.I like it ,it applies to hail oily creamy consistency. I dont quite remember the price either. I like this product overall though. Thumbs up i have to say!
Natasha R.
This is great for my daughters really curly hair it has a tendency of getting really frizzy so he just put a little bit of this while it’s still wet and even just let it air dry it keeps her curls just so cute and shiny and healthy looking
Jayda N.
Macon
Purchased at: Walmart
Suave products are super cheap made and they're probably the cheapest thing on the market always find my Suave products at a dollar store or a Walmart this antifreeze cream does work it just leave super damaged hair
Carlie T.
Batesville, AR
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is awesome, my hair isn’t very curly at all, but I used to have a perm and it helped keep those curls looking nice. It met all expectations and I would recommend and buy again. The package was good too
Haley D.
Menlo, GA
I have extremely frizzy, thick curly hair. it's frizzy when I get out of bed and even worse if I touch or brush it. does this product work? will it make my hair hard or stiff like gel? will it make my hair oily?
Michelle S.
Where can you find this?
Ashley F.
Fayetteville, TN
My hair is very frizzy in the Summer. It's not very curly but it's curly/wavy. Will this product live up to its name?
Jessica A.
Is this pretty light when it goes in your hair? I've tried "serums" but they seem to just weight down my hair and then it looks like I never even washed it!
Maria R.
Everett, WA
Does this really work I have really long thick curly hair and looking for something to help keep my curl.