BY SUAVE

Suave professionals almond & shea butter shampoo & conditioner 25.2 oz, pack of 2 see more...

Buy on Target
Ashley L.
Milwaukie, OR
As a broke grad student, I appreciate great hair products at a great price. I love the smell, I love the price, and I love the way it makes my hair feel. I have really dry, colored hair and the shampoo and conditioner keep it looking 💯
Brianna W.
Most favorite shampoo and conditioner ever! The smell is amazing and it works really good on my dry hair. Makes it soft and silky feeling and makes it look so healthy. $5 for both at Walmart! Love love love.
Talisa C.
Kingman , AZ
I really didn't see any difference when I used this. My hair was still dry and hard to manage. It smells great but that's about it. It works if you are in a pinch, but I had to stop washing my hair every other day. This was just to drying for me.
Mercedes D.
Charlotte , NC
I have been using this product for years and it is FANTASTIC!!!! The shampoo is very moisturizing for my dry hair and doesn't leave me with that stripped feeling. The conditioner does wonders for frizz and sometimes I use it as a styling cream. It gives me the bounciest, most moisturized curls without the crunch. I love it!!! And the fragrance is subtle, delicate and sophisticated.
Lori H.
BYRON, MN
For what you are paying for these this is a really nice deal, was given these to me by my mom and really did not think I would like them, I normally don't enjoy cheaper shampoos and conditioners like this but ended up really enjoying these! Probably won't end up repurchasing but if I ever need a good budget deal this is what I will get!
Alejandra L.
San angelo
These products help untangle your hair and it's easier to brush. Great for helping oily hair or dry scalp. It consists in different scents whether it's mint  almond or raspberry there all amazing, yes I buy this all the time.
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
I love this combination! The shampoo is so smooth and feels amazing also smells amazing. The conditioner relaxes my scalp and leaves a nice smell to my hair. The smell lasts long.i would repurchase this here and there due to the fact I like using different shampoos and conditioners. I recommend going to buy this
Adaritsa A.
They smell amazing. Leaves your bathroom smelly like the shampoo and conditioner. The smell last in your hair for 1-3 days. Good for oily hair. Leaves your hair feeling soft, silky, and looking healthy. I would 100% buy this again. I bought 24 fl oz twin pack for $5. I would 100% recommend this to a friend.
Destiny B.
Corp Christi, TX
I bought this pack because it was on clearance and too good to pass. But had it not been for that, I would not have bought this. It's very affordable but leads me back to the saying "you get what you pay for." It's not something I'd recommend to someone for quality but maybe something I'd recommend for price
Jacklyn P.
I really like this product. The formula of the shampoo really cleans my scalp, and it smells amazing. The conditioner works very well, but I can only put it on the ends of my hair. If I put it on my whole head it weighs down my roots. I would definitely recommend this product. Great price, great results.
Ashleigh R.
Johnston, IA
How does this actually compare to the Aveda shampoo? I know it says it moisturizers as well as Aveda dry remedy, but I know this contains sulfate. Does it moisturize well or am I better off using healthy sexy hair?