BeautyHairHair ProductsSuave
Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo - 126 fl oz

Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo - 12.6 fl oz

by Suave

Obtén más información sobre nuestro champú humectante Almond + Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo, que reconstituye a medida que limpia, dejando tu cabello nutrido y hermoso.

Does this product have sulfate in it or is it safe for natural hair [brand:suave]?
Has anyone used the brand suave for shampoo and conditioner [product:suave-moisturizing-shampoo] ? [product:suave-moisturizing-conditioner]
Does this shampoo work well with fine hair?
Start your review of Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo - 12.6 fl oz!
Elisabeth K.
Troy, MI
Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo - 12.6 fl oz uploaded by Elisabeth K.
Great shampoo. Cleans my hair really well. Smells good and does a good job moisturizing!
Mariam  T.
Riverside, CA
Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo - 12.6 fl oz uploaded by Mariam  T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was traveling and really in need for shampoo so went to Walmart and found this one! I was very surprised the first time I tried it. Leaves the hair clean, soft and shining while proving volume control without having to add a moisturizer (additional saving). It also helps me to minimize hair breakage This is my third reorder. Highly recommend it #goodhairday
Carlton  H.
Foxworth, MS
Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo - 12.6 fl oz uploaded by Carlton  H.
Looking for a moisturizing almond shampoo? This rich formula replenishes as it cleans, leaving dry hair feeling nourished. This moisturizing shampoo is also free from dyes, parabens and phthalates in formulation I love this shampoo an the smell is very nice I recommend this product
Shelia C.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love this shampoo and the conditioner its the only thing that works for my hair where it doesnt get oily and it doesnt look like i have paint in my hair!!! Ive used plenty of shampoos and conditioners but they didnt suit my hair! Made my hair feel like straw i thought it was going to fall out!! When i got this i started out with the box that contains both of them in there instead of me purchasing each on individual!!! The box is 5-6 dollars for two full sized pump shampoo and conditioner!! The regular each one is around 3-4 dollars so im saving 2-3 dollars on it!!! Love the smell and the feeling it has!!! Still will continue to use this product and i highly recommend if you have dry hair this helps moisturizer it and makes it shiny and soft!!!
KerryAnne S.
Rockford, IL
Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo - 12.6 fl oz uploaded by KerryAnne S.
I recently received a sample of the shampoo and conditioner. I've used it many times in the past, but switched to more expensive brands. They removed the ishy ingredients. My hair is bleached and dyed and I was shocked by how soft my hair was without conditioner! It smells warm and gourmand. I'm super picky about how my hair smells because I'm sensitive to strong scents. This leaves a subtle scent that doesn't trigger a migraine. I'll be repurchasing it. It's a great budget shampoo.
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo - 12.6 fl oz uploaded by Liiz B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
#SUAVE complementary duo that helps the stimulation of the scalp to strengthen the root and give more strength h manageability to your hair ... with its aroma and ingredients to almonds and sheabutter leave an incredible result in addition to aroma.!!!
Sandy G.
Green Bay, WI
5,924 reviews
Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo - 12.6 fl oz uploaded by Sandy G.
I received this complimentary sample from Freeflys and Suave. I am really impressed with the formula. It's 100 percent natural and has no dyes, parabens or phosphates. It smelled great and made my hair feel soft and manageable. #hairessentials #frizzfighter #complimentary
Krystal G.
Cleveland, TX
Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo - 12.6 fl oz uploaded by Krystal G.
I love the almond and she butter shampoo and conditioner!!! I have been using this brand for years. It keeps my hair motorized and helps my hair keeps its shine. I don’t recommend for color treated hair. It’s fades my hair out quicker when I dye my hair. I use it on my daughter long natural hair and it keeps it soft and manageable.
nichol B.
Farmington, NM
I like this shampoo. I use it with it's companion conditioner and my hair is actually behaving. I have tried more expensive brands and not had great results. I will continue to use it! And I love the smell!
Carrie F.
Bowie, TX
It smells amazing but I usually only use Suave if I'm in a pinch. I have long thick hair so I try to buy higher quality shampoos.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jah R.
Philadelphia, PA
il y a un an
Keitlyn M. il y a 10 mois
Yes, it has sulfates and silicones
Harley R.
Victorville, CA
il y a 2 ans
Sharnae L. il y a 2 ans
Almond shea butter is my favorite!!! Great smell that’s lasts long also. It leaves my hair super moisturized.