Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerSuave
Suave Professionals Almond + Shea Butter Conditioner

Suave® Professionals Almond + Shea Butter Conditioner

Description:

Add moisture to your dry and damaged hair by using this hydrating conditioner from Suave after shampooing. This professional-style hair product contains 100% natural almond and shea butter to leave your tresses soft and silky. Gender: Female.

What is your favourite natural drugstore shampoo that doesn’t irritate the scalp?
Will this help my hair grow? Would it help with my oily hair?
How much of this should I use?
Start your review of Suave® Professionals Almond + Shea Butter Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Alexandra S.
Kings Mtn, NC
This has been my staple conditioner for the past 5+ years. Leaves my ethnic curls silky smooth and moisturized. I use it as a co-wash, deep conditioner, and leave-in! Safe for color treated hair. Works better than more expensive conditioners.
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
This product smells nice and comes with a lot of product. Really good at detailing hair. The shampoo is strong and I don't use too much at once.
Mandie M.
Hamilton, OH
You get what u pay for in this case...it smells amazing but doesnt lather good, doesnt soften, etc... it does feel like its cleaning a bit bit i just dont like suave ✔
Misty B.
Church Hill, TN
Suave has great products for the price! They are just as good if not better than the more expensive brands!
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,272 reviews
I love the scent of my Sauve Almond + Shea Butter conditioner .this is a relatively cheap priced conditioner  which gives you amazing results plus an amazing great smelling hair. Love how long the scent lasts in hair. Recommend this conditioner you will love it
Tanasha R.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love this Suave conditioner hands down its paraben free sulfate-free which it should be! I've used this conditioner in my daughter's hair for years! she has a 3C hair type and it's always left her hair very manageable and. Its very affordable and effective give it a shot!
Jaclyn T.
Greenville, KY
Purchased at: Kohl's
I love this Conditioner! The smell is amazing and it lathers very well. I have colored hair and i havent noticed any problem with my hair being colored, i did see that it helpwd my damaged hair over time. I have reccomended to family and friends.
Edenise T.
Bronx, NY
when there’s no avocado in stock I love using this one as well what can i say SUAVE is my favorite #not-sponsored it’s amazing and smells sooooo good omg! It’s very affordable.
Sarina G.
Jackson, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this shampoo and conditioner set for 5 years as my cheaper alternative from tresseme or dove. You can get a big set with pumps for 6$. It works great on my frizzy curls. It moisturizes and nourishes my hair like a high end products do.
Anna E.
Cambridge
My absolute favorite conditioner! I use it as a co-wash for my curls and no longer need shampoo! It keeps my hair clean and shiny and doesn’t have silicone build up, as I’ve been using it without shampoo for 4 years. I’ve never gotten more compliments on my hair until I started co-washing with this product!