BY SUAVE

This moisturizing conditioner is infused with 100% natural almond and shea butter, which are known for their rich emollients. It replenishes lost moisture leaving your hair well-nourished and beautiful. For dry, damaged hair. ;

• Does this dry out your hair. I have straight/slightly wav...4 Answers
  • Does this product have silicones1 Answers
  • Does this product make your hair too heavy ? 6 Answers
Suave® Professionals Almond and Shea Butter
  • "This product is alright but totally not for curly hair geeks because it has silicones & that's so not good for us lol but smells great & refreshing " in 42 reviews
  • "this product is really good, I use this time to time and it leaves your hair soft , shiny and it makes your hair healthy , the smell is very natural " in 39 reviews
  • "This smell really good, the only thing I can say is the shampoo take a lot to lather up on my hair, but the conditioner I love, make my hair nice and smooth." in 23 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo.. i shower every night and i go to sleep right after with my hair wet and in the morning it feels really soft and it smells amazing." in 20 reviews
  • "Left my hair smelling awesome and the conditioner is a good consistency so it feels like it's doing it's job." in 17 reviews
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have used a sulfate and silicone free hot routine for quite awhile. I recently developed a sensitivity to an ingredient in my normal products. In a pinch, I used the shampoo and conditioner from this line for 3 or so washes while I waited for some new products to be shipped to me. I knew going back to silicones and sulfates wasn't ideal but my hair needed to be washed.

I won't comment on consistency or application since I no longer remember what is "normal" for these types of products but I will comment on my results. My first day hair was moisturized but very weighed down and flat. My normally wavy hair was almost completely straight; however my frizz was almost completely contained. By the second day, my hair already felt like it needed to be washed again which is not normal for me. I usually wash one to two times per week. I decided to push it one more day. By the end of the third day, my hair was once again frizzy and dry and definitely needed to be washed again.

I don't necessarily think this is a bad product. If you are someone who doesn't care much about ingredients and is comfortable with a daily or every other day wash schedule, then this is an affordable option. If you are looking for better, healthier hair, then I would look elsewhere.
Claudia F.
Dalton, GA
I would love to give this no stars at all! I thought my hair was just always going to be super dry and frizzy and I thought that me loosing a ton of hair had to do with the fact that I had a baby a couple of moths ago and I never thought if could be the shampoo I was using since I had been using this shampoo for years, but after I kept seeing Facebook posts about how this shampoo was drying people’s hair and making their hair fall out, I stope using it and switched to Garnier frutis and my hair is getting super healthy now. My hair seems more moisturized & soft. I’m so glad I stopped using this shampoo!
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
I hate this shampoo and conditioner. I won’t be buying again. It smells good but don’t let that fool you because the product contains formaldehyde. That alone should stop anyone else from purchasing it. Formaldehyde is very bad for us. It’s often used in building supplies and when you go to a mobile home place that sells mobile homes , you’ll often find posted that the building supplies used to create the house contain formaldehyde and that it is very cancerous. Well on the scalp it is very acidic and bad for the skin. I really don’t think I’ll ever use this again nor will I continue to give suave my money.
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
This is a very affordable line of hair care at less than $4 each for a large sized bottle at the drugstore. I have fine hair that tends to get frizzy when I use any products that are harsh or overly drying. With this set, I do not have any problems. My hair even has a little bit of a wave when it dries naturally now. The shampoo creates a good lather, though the conditioner is a little bit thin, it still works fine. These products provide good moisture and have a nice scent. I would recommend them to anyone who doesn't have allergies.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
My mom & I were recommended this by our hair stylist to use (conditioner only) 4x a week with no shampoo or other product in our hair & I really highly recommend this. We both have curly hair & it really really gets my curls going! They are light & bouncy & my hair feels so healthy when I use it. I only gave four stars because I don't love the smell of it & sometimes a girl needs like a nice shampoo / conditioner & I don't care as much for the shampoo.
Davy A.
Duluth, GA
I will say that suave is so cheap that it’s scary and it made me wonder why so I did more research. When I was using this product I never realize how much my hair was going without. It cuts down all of the nature oils and puts product that weights down the hair and damages it. Many report hair loss from using this crap. I haven’t used the new stuff that is suppose to be “good” for your hair because I’m super afraid to.
Erica P.
My daughter and I have curly hair and we have always had trouble finding a shampoo that works well on our type of hair. This shampoo is so good. It keeps our hair so soft and cleans it really good. Other shampoos and conditioner would leave build up and weigh our hair down but not this one. The price is awesome too cause your can go to Walmart and get a 64 oz bottle of shampoo and conditioner for under $5.
Han S.
This shampoo really helped my curly hair throughout the year. It did not make my black hair look dull. With a small amount it significantly cleans my entire hair (really long hair).It smells great!! It also cheap! I recommend this product for those who want to change their shampoo.
Tip: changing the shampoo and conditioner every now and then can lead to positive outcomes.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I usually don't like the Suave brand... but if you are going to get it this is the best choice! I actaully really loved it! It is super affordable and smells ahhh-mazing. It does take more than other shampoos to wash your hair, but your hair always feels clean and fresh after using this. It doesn't make your hair oily and locks in moisture.
jenn n.
Youngstown
I absolutely love the smell of these however I have extremely thick wavy hair it's very oily , dry and damaged from being color treated now it does help make my hair softer and more manageable and it doesn't strip my violet red color when I rinse with lukewarm water but I normally wash my hair every 2 days because I have very hard water where I live and it's extremely drying to my hair and skin with my normal shampoo and conditioner with the use of dry shampoo between showers my hair isn't normally greesy with this my hair is greesy after one day this is definitely a good product for those with dry damaged hair but not so good if you have oily hair hair like me
Kelly B.
Is there any other fragrance then the almond and shea butter ?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where is this product located at your local store ?
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
How does this leave your hair feeling?
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Is this better than the Hello Hydration from herbal essence?
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Is it good for a leave in?