Suave Professionals: Almond and Shea Butter
Top Questions See all 19 Q&A
- "This product is alright but totally not for curly hair geeks because it has silicones & that's so not good for us lol but smells great & refreshing " in 42 reviews
- "this product is really good, I use this time to time and it leaves your hair soft , shiny and it makes your hair healthy , the smell is very natural " in 39 reviews
- "This smell really good, the only thing I can say is the shampoo take a lot to lather up on my hair, but the conditioner I love, make my hair nice and smooth." in 23 reviews
- "I love this shampoo.. i shower every night and i go to sleep right after with my hair wet and in the morning it feels really soft and it smells amazing." in 20 reviews
- "Left my hair smelling awesome and the conditioner is a good consistency so it feels like it's doing it's job." in 17 reviews
I won't comment on consistency or application since I no longer remember what is "normal" for these types of products but I will comment on my results. My first day hair was moisturized but very weighed down and flat. My normally wavy hair was almost completely straight; however my frizz was almost completely contained. By the second day, my hair already felt like it needed to be washed again which is not normal for me. I usually wash one to two times per week. I decided to push it one more day. By the end of the third day, my hair was once again frizzy and dry and definitely needed to be washed again.
I don't necessarily think this is a bad product. If you are someone who doesn't care much about ingredients and is comfortable with a daily or every other day wash schedule, then this is an affordable option. If you are looking for better, healthier hair, then I would look elsewhere.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos