Hair CareHair ProductsSuave
Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter

Suave® Professionals Almond and Shea Butter

This moisturizing conditioner is infused with 100% natural almond and shea butter, which are known for their rich emollients. It replenishes lost moisture leaving your hair well-nourished and beautiful. For dry, damaged hair. ;

Is this shampoo hydrating?
Has anyone noticed hair growth with this line? I used their suave biotin shampoo and my hair grew like crazy! I’m currently trying to grow out a pixie again and would love to see fast results like I did before! Anyone had any luck with the almond and Shea butter line growing their hair?!
Can I use this on my oily hair? I wash my hair everyday and I'm considering switching to something more hydrating.
Start your review of Suave® Professionals Almond and Shea Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...hair geeks because it has silicones & that's so not good for us lol but smells great & refreshing in reviews
this product is really good, I use this time to time and it leaves your hair soft , shiny and it makes your hair healthy , the smell is very natural in reviews
This smell really good, the only thing I can say is the shampoo take a lot to lather up on my hair, but the conditioner I love, make my hair nice and smooth.in reviews
...after with my hair wet and in the morning it feels really soft and it smells amazing.in reviews
Left my hair smelling awesome and the conditioner is a good consistency so it feels like it's doing it's job.in reviews
Useful R.
Smells great, leaves your hair super soft and silky. And it is unexpensive. I have wavy hair andit really works for me, love it.
Patty T.
Victorville, CA
Suave® Professionals Almond and Shea Butter uploaded by Patty T.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Me gusta mucho este shampoo deja mi cabello bien suave y huele muy rico y té ayuda para el cabello seco y maltratado
Shariyka R.
This moisturizing shampoo is infused with almond and shea butter. It replenishes, leaving your hair clean.
Areyana W.
Bakersfield , Ca
Suave® Professionals Almond and Shea Butter uploaded by Areyana W.
Let me start by saying how much I LOVE this product!!!!! I think Suave products are over looked by so many naturals (like myself), spending enormous amounts of money on "high end" products that produce the same results as inexpensive products. I was watching a youtube video on a nautral hairstyle, and I saw she used SAVE PROFESSIONALS Almond & Shea Butter shampoo & conditioner. I was amazed by the results she achieved with is product. So I had to see for myself, I went Walmart and purchased a bundle pack that cost me a little over $5. SUPER AFFORDABLE!!!!! I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER & I absolutely love the price. along with the amount of product that comes in the bottles. I give this product 2 Thumbs Up👍👍
Terri G.
Middleburg, PA
Absolutely wonderful shampoo!!! The only brand that I use. It leaves my hair clean and silky smooth. With having thick, curly hair this shampoo and conditioner make it easy to brush afterwards.
Maribel S.
Los Angeles, CA
This has to be one of my favorite shampoo/conditioner brand ever!! I love how it leaves my hair super soft after showering. If you are looking for a brand that helps your hair feel silkier and not tangled then this will be one of your holy grails.
Aislyn G.
Wheat Ridge, CO
I like the smell of this and I thionk it does a good job of mosturizing my hair. A lot of Suave's other products focus so much on scent that they miss the important part. Not the case with this product, it is good in both categories. I would recommend this over the rosemary mint kind.
Bonnie E.
Gillsville, GA
Suave® Professionals Almond and Shea Butter uploaded by Bonnie E.
This is by far the best shampoo I have ever used, the almond and Shea butter kind in particular. The difference I noticed in my hair is seriously amazing; it makes my hair so soft, shiny, and bouncy. After I first started using it, I kept running my hands through it because it was so soft and smooth. It works better than a lot of other more expensive brands I've used, which is really nice. I don't think I've ever noticed such a difference in my hair as I did with this shampoo & conditioner.
Stacy W.
Hawthorne, NJ
Absolutely love Suave shampoos and conditioners and this one is one of my favorites. No need to spend tons of money on this stuff!
Kayla W.
S Floral Park, NY
I love this product it keeps my hair soft and moisturized while some other products make my hair very dry or brittle or even damage my hair
Ask a question to the Influenster community...