Suave® Professionals Almond and Shea Butter

This moisturizing conditioner is infused with 100% natural almond and shea butter, which are known for their rich emollients. It replenishes lost moisture leaving your hair well-nourished and beautiful. For dry, damaged hair. ;

Can I use this on my oily hair? I wash my hair everyday and I'm considering switching to something more hydrating.
Does this dry out your hair. I have straight/slightly wavy hair. I'm looking for an inexpensive shampoo. Thanks.
Does this product have silicones
Start your review of Suave® Professionals Almond and Shea Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...hair geeks because it has silicones & that's so not good for us lol but smells great & refreshing ” in reviews
“this product is really good, I use this time to time and it leaves your hair soft , shiny and it makes your hair healthy , the smell is very natural ” in reviews
“This smell really good, the only thing I can say is the shampoo take a lot to lather up on my hair, but the conditioner I love, make my hair nice and smooth.” in reviews
“...after with my hair wet and in the morning it feels really soft and it smells amazing.” in reviews
“Left my hair smelling awesome and the conditioner is a good consistency so it feels like it's doing it's job.” in reviews
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Just used this sweet smelling shampoo for the first time tonight and i love it. It smells like sweet macaroons and has little sparkles in it. I don’t know about you but any body wash or shampoo that has sparkles always makes me feel like I’m glowing after! Don’t worry the sparkles don’t stay but I just can’t get enough of that smell and the way my hair feels after! It’s a new fave!!
Cincinnati , OH
One of the best drugstore shampoo and conditioner sets. This product is great for 2x weekly use, and leaves my hair moisturized. This wouldn't be a good product for someone on the Curly Girl method, because it does contain non- water soluble cones. All in all, it has great slip and detangles like a pro!
Orland Park
This shampoo is amazing! It leaves your hair smooth! It literally works like a conditioner, I love this shampoo! The packaging is nice and all but I don’t like the fact that it feels too oily! I recommend it but I barley buy it anymore because I started using a new shampoo!
This is my go to. I know it is cheap and Suave seems bargain but this stuff if my saving grace. I have friends who have stayed with me a switched to this after using it at my house. I find it to be just like Aveda products. I have curly/ wavy hair and highly recommend this.
Carthage, MO
I really enjoyed this product. It helped a lot with the irritation on my scalp and I saw a minimal reduction in my dandruff. I enjoy the scent as well and overall I think it was a good value for what I paid for. I recommend this if you have irritated or dry scalp.
winston salem
I have been using the shampoo for years and I will not switch to anything else. It is very affordable works great for my hair smells nice and leaves my hair soft and easy to manage I would definitely buy this again as long as it is available on the shelf
Fort Lauderdale , FL
Es muy bueno yo lo uso a diaro xq , tiene un buen precio, y con bastante variedad para todo tipo de 💇‍♀️ 👩‍🦰 🦰 cabello y con una fragancia muy rico y deja tu pelo 👩‍🦰 🦰 sedoso y con un olor que encanta y deja tu cabello manejable y brilloso y con un buen precio....
Lancaster
This product has a nice scent and is super affordable as well as easy to find. It has a great package and is user friendly. This product could be improved if it were a bit more concentrated. I am satisfied with this product for its price point.
Bristol, CT
Normally this product leaves my hair smooth and clean feeling. Lately though I've had a very dry scalp. This does not help moisturize but it leaves a nice shine and a nice scent. It's affordable and is good to use if you don't have dry skin.
Bellevue
I've had a hard time finding a shampoo that doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or strip it completely.. this actually leaves my hair soft and hydrated for days! I found that my mother in law uses the same kind and her hair is perfection.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...