Description:

The Suave Professionals pH Balanced 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner cleanses and conditions all in one step. The clean-rinsing formula is enriched with micro moisturizing particles to leave hair smooth, shiny and more manageable for salon-style results. It has no build-up and no heavy residue. This 12.6-oz Suave shampoo and conditioner is suitable for use on all hair types.

Suave Professionals pH Balanced 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner, 12.6 oz:

• Shampoo & Conditioner, 2 in 1 Plus
  • For all hair types. pH balanced to cleanse & condition. Salon quality formula cleans and conditions hair in one simple step. Convenient shampoo + conditioner formula with micro moisturizing particles is pH balanced and cleanses and conditions hair leaving it soft and manageable without build-up. Turn Off the Tap: Did you know that, depending on where you live, your family could save up to $100 and 3,200 gallons of water per year by turning off the water when you shampoo and condition (Avg family size 3)? The Suave Promise: We guarantee your full satisfaction. For details, visit www.suave.com or call us. Please recycle.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Amodimethicone, DMDM Hydantoin, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, C11-15 Pareth-7, Laureth-9, Trideceth-12, PPG-9, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Suave® Professionals 2-in-1 Plus Shampoo & Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It works wonders for my hair.” in 1 review
“I have tried many different products ranging in price.” in 1 review
“This product made my hair smell good, and sort of feel soft.” in 1 review
“I first try it when I was Low on cash well as a emergency and I love it from the first time I try it I have really curly hair and it leaves my hair so smooth it's Easter to straightent Love it” in 1 review
Las Vegas, NV
If you have dry hair I would not recommend this product, it has left my already dry hair feeling even more dry and damaged. As long as it is not going to be your only product or used daily it might be okay, maybe with a light leave in spray conditioner so you don't have to sacrifice your hair for convenience.
Maryville
Budget-friendly, great scent, and an old faithful. I keep a bottle of this in my shower to use once a week as a kind of “reset” button. It leaves my hair and scalp feeling clean without being stripped of moisture. My hair actually feels like I’ve used conditioner too. Some of these 2-n-1s leave my thick, wavy hair feeling tangled and dried out, but not this one. My boyfriend loves this one too for his super easy to manage hair. The scent is unisex, so he doesn’t feel like he smells like my salon.
Pueblo, Colorado
I very rarely, if ever, use a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. However, I had to use this product when in a pinch and it surprised me! I have thick, wavy, long hair and usually use a lot of conditioner, so I was worried I wouldn't be able to even comb my hair after using this, I was wrong! The combination was not bad at all and my hair was soft and manageable after using! I still like a traditional separate product, but if I ever had to use a 2 in 1 again, this would be my choice!
Austinville, VA
I like that the shampoo is 2 in one because it makes washing the hair a lot easier. It gives your hair a clean feeling and gives a fresh smell. This type of shampoo is really great for traveling therefore you don’t have to pack as much just grab a bottle of suave two and one and go. I do find that it leaves my hair kind of on the dry side, but other than that this is a great option that is affordable.
Grand Rapids, MI
I hate 2 in 1 but my husband bought the biggest bottle of this and I was forced to use it in between mine running out and getting a new shampoo bottle. It actually wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be, cleaned my hair very well with out weighing it down. It did make my scalp very dry though.
clearfield, utah
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this shampoo!!! Its the only shampoo and conditioner I'm able to use on my dreads. it doesnt have any weird ingredients and it doesnt leave any weird residue or soapy goopy feeling to my dreads. Its cheap, 2-1, ph balancing, and it has no residue. How much more could you ask for?
San Antonio, TX
This is a great item especially when traveling so it eliminates a bottle & still gets the job done. I usually buy this when we go to the coast. It a quick way to wash our hair. It smells great & leaves our hair clean & smelling good. It's inexpensive so that's a plus
Montgomery Illinois
Suave two-in-one shampoo and conditioner is my favorite shampoo I have ever used. It leaves my hair tangle free, smooth and clean, and smelling good. It is reasonably priced for the amount of shampoo and conditioner in a bottle. One bottle will last me a few months.
Evansville, WY
This is my cheap go to for the camper. It smells nice and seems to clean well. The best part about this product.... it’s wicked cheap. My only complaint is it doesn’t all for detangling very well so I make sure I have a nice multipurpose heat/detangler spray.
Love love love this product! When I’m on the go or only have time for a super fast shower this is my go-to. Leaves my hair smelling clean and great and gives me beautiful volume. Would definitely recommend this product and it’s a great price!