BY SUAVE

Product description

Suave Professionals Volumizing Foam adds body and lift - for less than the more expensive brands. Salon tested formula, for lasting volume and lift. Alcohol-free formula will not weigh down hair or flake. Never to stiff or sticky.

Buy on kmart
ESMERALDA M.
Woodbridge , VA
I have naturally curly hair and I bought two bottles of this. I havent even gotten halfway through the first bottle and my hair looks nice at first and as it dries it turns my hair white and I have a bunch of white flakes all over my head. It smells really nice, but I will be switching products.
Holly K.
Tifton
Suave Volumizing Mousse has a pleasant scent that is not overpowering. It is very inexpensive. I purchase it at Walmart. The mousse has a very nice foam. The good thing about this product is the can does not get clogged up.
Yulisa M.
Belton, TX
I am absolutely in love with this product it makes my hair not so frizzy, shine, smell good, and it also kinda helps my waves and curls to be more define and more noticeable since it shines and bounce and look so alive.
Kayla P.
La Vergne, TN
It’s been a while since I used this product but when I did it made my curls feel crunchy which I do not like! It’s affordable and easy to use but not my favorite!
Jasmine A.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I love how great it smells! Makes my curls look fresh out of the shower and it smell like a fresh wash. It definitely makes a difference with Everyday styles. The only thing I don't like is the excess product that comes out after you're done using it.
Suzy R.
I was hoping this product would help my fine wavy locks to have more body especially when I wear my hair wavy, but it didn't help. My hair just felt less fine and heavier.
Shanika W.
Perfect for my wraps! I love this mousse! It’s a hit for all the women and girls in my family. It does exactly what we need it to do.
Susana D.
GreAt for voluminizimf your hair! This product is like magic for those who need some volume out there and it is so easy to use
Vellexia V.
Love this for my hair!!! Must have!!! Keep handy!!! Helps control and volumize!!!great price!!! Does what it's supposed to!!!
Jamie M.
French Lick, IN
Love the smell, love the flexibility yet the hold. Can't go wrong and my hair smells amazing all day long.