Suave® Professional Conditioner Damage Care

BY SUAVE

Description:

Fortifying shampoo enriched with a keratin and anti oxidant complex cleanses and restores distressed hair, leaving it strong and healthy looking.

Unilever Bestfoods Suave Professionals Damage Care Conditioner, 14.5 Ounce -- 6 per case.

water (aqua), cetearyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, dimethiconol, behentrimonium chloride, fragrance (parfum), dipropylene glycol, potassium chloride, lactic acid, disodium edta, dmdm hydantoin, glycerin, tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, tocopheryl acetate , arginine hcl, ascorbic acid , panthenol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, linoleamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride phosphate, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed soy protein, silk amino acids, methylisothiazolinone. Plastic Bottle

Suave® Professional Conditioner Damage Care
Nicole H.
For being a cheaper brand, they have really good products! I would say for people on a budget to try this out because it is great! I would definitely use again! Makes my hair feel moisturized and amazing!
Britany N.
Humble, TX
I loved the smell of this. It was thick not runny which means I can use less. I loved the after my hair was getting soft and it didn't look so boring because it made it easier to work with.
Adrian G.
San Diego, CA
This bottle of conditioner has a great smell to it and leaves your hair smelling fresh. It is also a great product when it comes to repairing and protecting your hair! I would definitely buy this product again.
Shantiqua A.
Saginaw, MI
It made my hair feel fresh and clean the smell waa great. Over all great but i wouldn't buy it again its a great product but its just not good for my hair
Angel L.
Miami Gardens, FL
I like Sauve professional shampoo and conditioner. It cleans my hair without stripping the natural oils and conditions without the heavy feel.
Camille R.
Great, cheap deep cleanser. This will remove any build up in 2 washes. I only use this when stripping hair for lightening. Slightly damaging
Katering A.
Suave Professionals is one of my favorite hair care products and it's inexpensive. It leaves my hair feeling great. I recommend it.
cynthia t.
Flint, MI
My hair and my children's hair stays soft and manageable. I also love the cheap price and smell.my hair stays shiny and healthy.
Brittani D.
I have been using this for a while and I love it I have tried others but this one is the best for me will always buy
Ana S.
Calexico, Ca
Is nice I more or less like it I do not think that is really good. I stop using this conditioner but I like the smell