BY SUAVE

• Where can I find this? Never seem to find it in store wha...1 Answers
  • Do you like the sent?2 Answers
Suave® Powder Soft Solid Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant
  • "Does What it says it does and it smells very good And last more than 24 hours" in 1 review
  • "Can occasionally leave white marks so be careful if you're wearing black." in 1 review
  • "Smells similar to baby powder and lotion." in 1 review
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I have used Suave Powder for many years. I have great confidence that Suave Powder Soft Solid Antiperspirant will keep me dry throughout the day and night, I really love the smell of this product. I cannot use anything else but baby powder, if I do I break out in hives. I have tried many other brands and they did not work at all, those products did not last all day. I buy this product at Walmart and the price is fantastic, I buy the two pack every couple of months. I do and will continue to recommend Suave Powder Soft Solid Antiperspirant to my friends and family.
Melody A.
McDonough
This is my all time favorite fragrance of deodorant. It smells so good. It is very gentle on my skin and I think it is very ne of the most inexpensive choices for deodorant that we have out there. I continually and constantly buy this each month.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
My Favorite deodorants to grab when I’m shopping. It’s gentle, doesn’t leave stains on white shirts, smells great and the price can’t be beat. There’s tons of great scents to choose from. I would def reccomend picking up and trying this!
MaryLinda D.
Queens
Great product. Does what it says it is going to do, and that is to keep me dry. It is very long lasting even in the steamy New York City Summer months. It is gentle and smells great. I would definitely purchase it again.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Has that great baby powder smell and great on sentive skin me and my girl's use it and we love it the PRICE is unbelievable 2 for2$ @walmart irs great on those hot summer days when ur out side working in the yard ur always freash
Leslie C.
Strafford, MO
This is a great product and it has been for years.  I will continue to use this product and recommend it to others.  It doesn't last as long as it used to last. It is a good value.
sarah b.
Toledo, OR
This is a product I have been useing for years and I never get tried of it. It is gentle and a great value for the size. The scent just smells clean and fresh. I would and do recommend this product.
Jazmin F.
This deodorant is very affordable! It smells nice, unfortunately it is fairly weak at doing it's job. On a really hot day or if you go the gym this deodorant will not hold up.
Lona M.
Council Bluffs
I think this is a really good deodorant. It goes on smooth and has a soft, fresh scent that doesn't conflict with other scents if I choose to wear perfume. I also love how it really does seem to last 24 hours, no matter how much I'm perspiring or how hot it is.
Ryann W.
Apopka, FL
This is a nice deodorant if you don't like strong perfumy smells and you just want to smell fresh. It lasted quite a long time for me but I prefer men's antiperspirant and deodorant. But this is cheap and I would definitely use it.
sarah b.
Toledo, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you like the sent?
Brandon S.
Staten Island, NY
Where can I find this? Never seem to find it in store what the frick