BY SUAVE #23 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Our 24-Hour Protection Powder Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant provides you with effective odor and wetness protection without a messy residue.

Marsha P.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
I bought Suave deodorant because it was on sale and a great price. It is supposed to be an invisible anti-perspirant and in that aspect it is great as it leaves no residue. It also smells really great but when compared to other deodorants suave is not long lasting. It says 24 hours protection but I have to reapply several times a day and it does not cut down on sweating. I am definitely not going to be purchasing this product again and I do not recommend it
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Lowell, IN
I've tried many different deodorants over the years, and I always go back to Suave Powder. It does a phenomenal job of preventing body odor, and it keeps the underarms dry. It smells really good too. I prefer the scent to others offered by Suave or any other company. Best of all, the price is fair. I can't see paying upwards of $3.00 for deodorant of any scent or type. It's still less than $2.00. It's also available in a twin pack, and it saves even more.
Brooklyn D.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
This used to be my by far are cheap deodorant. I love Suave and I love the Suave brand. But here lately I'm going to have to try to find a different deodorant used to I could put this on and maybe apply a second time later on at night but here lately it doesn't even last all day I even tried difference with Brands like the powder or Sweet Pea and violet & etc but to no avail I still have to keep applying like crazy
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm actually very #impressed with this product. I got it at #walmart just for 99 cents and it smells great and works almost just as well as any deodorant ive used. It keeps the BO in #control but I've noticed the perspiration is not as controlled with this brand than other brands. That's the only down side I've experienced with this. ☆☆☆
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Snellville , GA
Thought this was a good deodorant at first, cheap, seemed to be working and smelled good. Then my underarms started breaking out in this itchy rash! It got so bad it started bleeding and it hurt to even put anything on it. I would never recommend this deodorant to anyone! You get what you pay for I guess.
Evana M.
Evana M.
Newark, NJ
Besides dove deodorant I absolutely love suaves. I brought it at Walmart for a affordable price, I use it every day and only have to use it once because it had lasting solid protection so when partying I don't have to worry about not throwing my hands in the air because I can to every beat. 👋👑😎🎶
Vineetaa S.
Vineetaa S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great product and it smells amazing in the "powder" scent! It is long lasting, 24 hours....not too sure about that but maybe safely 12 hours with light to moderate activity. It's a good product and it's a good price. It does what it's needed for so can't complain!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Got this deodorant free with a coupon at Family Dollar. The following day I put it on. As I was cleaning the house and running errands throughout the day it kept me smelling fresh. It did last the whole day as well. Definitely will be buying this deodorant from now on.
shane c.
shane c.
This is a decent brand. I like that it does not cost that much. The scents smell great. The one thing that concerns me is that when I use it too much my pits get irritated. If you have sensitive skin in the arm area I recommend not getting this brand all the time.
jayla b.
jayla b.
Katy, TX
This deodorant is the best one I have ever used. It is the most affordable deodorant ive used. I buy this product at my Walmart. This product stays on all day and I never stink when I have it on but with others I start to stink. I really recommend this product.
Beyonce S.
Minneapolis, MN
Is really invisible?
Ashley
Ashley
Does this product work for sensitive skin?
Beverly B.
Beverly B.
Kelso, WA
Hello I've been looking for reviews on this product it doesn't seem to do its job and just wondering what others thought
April M.
April M.
Plymouth, IN
I didn't receive my suave deodorant voxbox and I keep getting emails to write my review. How can I do that? Suave® Powder Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant