BY SUAVE #53 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Description:

Our 24-Hour Protection Powder Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant provides you with effective odor and wetness protection without a messy residue.Suave Powder 24-Hour Protection Solid Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant protects skin against wetness all day long. Suave's deodorant stick is perfect for active people, and will work to keep you dry and odorless all day. This deodorant for women will fight against sweat to prevent any unsightly sweat patches, and the fresh, powdery scent in this women's deodorant will keep you smelling good. When you're looking for a strong deodorant, it's best to look for one that will provide a sweat block, at the same time as making you smell good. It's also important to find a product that won't stain your clothes or leave any residue on your skin. You can protect your clothes with this Suave deodorant, which is in a mess-free stick form that glides on and won't leave any residue or telling white marks on your clothes.

Inactive Ingredients: Inactive: cyclopentasiloxane, isopropyl palmitate, stearyl alcohol, mineral oil, talc, hydrogenated castor oil, fragrance (parfum), steareth-100, BHT.Ingredients: Active: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20%) - Anti-Perspirant. Inactive: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Steareth-100, BHT.Active Ingredients: Aluminum chlorohydrate (20%) - Anti-Perspirant

• I didn't receive my suave deodorant voxbox and I keep get...2 Answers
  • Hello I've been looking for reviews on this product it do...3 Answers
  • I need some advice on which deodorant is best. I am in be...2 Answers
Shantanice S.
Syracuse
I give Sauve deodorant 5/5 stars because I love it so much especially the powder and tropical one. It’s so fresh and keeps odor away. I’ve tried other ones and they just don’t do what this one does! The 24 hour protection as well is also what I love ! I have protection the whole day being that I move around too much
Enesha J.
Little Rock, AR
Its good for the price, and has a decent range of smells. It does help but it is not the strongest antiperspirant that I have used. It last a decent amount of time, unless your really physical, sweat a lot, or outside in heat, then you may have to touch up occasionally. If you are a sweater than I doubt it will be your favorite, because it doesn't really help with the amount of sweat like other brands I have tried. But still it is a decent product for the cost.
Jada C.
Fargo, ND
I really don’t want to give a bad review but I was not impressed. It’s says 24 hour protection but I can feel sweat on my shirt a half hour after putting it on and not even doing much, maybe walking with a little jog but nothing to were I should be sweaty or smell like I didn’t put deodorant on. I wouldn’t recommend this if you want to actually stay dry and smell nice.
Madison M.
I don't usually use suave for anything when it comes to hair products but if I'm on a budget and I haven't gotten paid yet from work and unfortunately run out of my favorite brand I use this as my second back up deodorant. It works good for what you pay for. It gets the job done. It doesn't last all day like I would like for it too. It does streak. But that's why I gave it 4 stars. Other than that it does smell good.
Paige N.
New castle, PA
I’ve been using this deodorant for a very long time and it does its job for the most part. It doesn’t stop me from sweating because I sweat from anxiety but it doe smell very good. I get it from walmart for only 97 cents for the small one and it lasts me a few months.
Amanda O.
Hanahan
Sauve Deodorant is right there with the Dove and Degree Brands but better deals usually. I love the shower fresh and baby powder only. I buy this brand to put into care packages all the time so I'm a big supporter I'm sauve deodorant.
Brittney M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this, but it's not long lasting. I've bought this because target had it on a sale and I couldn't pass it up but sauve has been disappointing lately and I don't like the fact i need to reapply it after a couple of hours.
This deodorant smells really good. if you like the scent of baby powder that is what it smells like. I purchase mine from Walmart. it is a very affordable product. the other scent's are good as well. I just prefer this scent.is good as well. I definitely recommend this.
Paloma G.
Mcallen, TX
This suave 24 hour protection deodorant really does protect me from my BO. the only thing I can say about it is if I ever wear anything black it does stain my clothes white but it smells great and does it’s job.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the suave powder deodorant!!!
Like you see from my picture it's time for a new one. I love it so much I used it all up.
It smells amazing. But not to strong.
It also feels good on my body.
And best it does the job!!!
I recommend it to everyone.
Beyonce S.
Grand Blanc, MI
Does This Product Have A Good Smell
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
Is really invisible?
Ashley
Does this product work for sensitive skin?
Beverly B.
Kelso, WA
Hello I've been looking for reviews on this product it doesn't seem to do its job and just wondering what others thought
April M.
Monterey, IN
I didn't receive my suave deodorant voxbox and I keep getting emails to write my review. How can I do that? Suave® Powder Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant