Suave® Powder Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
Photos (61)
Nani L.
Nani L.
Miami, Florida

Extremely good, do not transpiras and do not smell bad, on the contrary, it has a strong and penetrating smell protecting you for hours I assure you, it was one of the last deodorants that I acquired and was fascinated. Has an.incredible protection power, and leaves no traces of waste if you put it well.
Marsha P.
Marsha P.
Fresno, Ca

I bought Suave deodorant because it was on sale and a great price. It is supposed to be an invisible anti-perspirant and in that aspect it is great as it leaves no residue. It also smells really great but when compared to other deodorants suave is not long lasting. It says 24 hours protection but I have to reapply several times a day and it does not cut down on sweating. I am definitely not going to be purchasing this product again and I do not recommend it
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Lowell, IN

I've tried many different deodorants over the years, and I always go back to Suave Powder. It does a phenomenal job of preventing body odor, and it keeps the underarms dry. It smells really good too. I prefer the scent to others offered by Suave or any other company. Best of all, the price is fair. I can't see paying upwards of $3.00 for deodorant of any scent or type. It's still less than $2.00. It's also available in a twin pack, and it saves even more.
Brooklyn D.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO

This used to be my by far are cheap deodorant. I love Suave and I love the Suave brand. But here lately I'm going to have to try to find a different deodorant used to I could put this on and maybe apply a second time later on at night but here lately it doesn't even last all day I even tried difference with Brands like the powder or Sweet Pea and violet & etc but to no avail I still have to keep applying like crazy
Marimar T.
Marimar T.
Orlando, FL

If you need a great, transportable deodorant this is a great pick for sure. The product is powder so it might stain shirts but just apply after ur outfit is on. It does as says and stays all day! I wore it to the gym and it somewhat stuck on to me which is why I have to rate it a little less than 5 stars. Still a great product, just not for sports.

I received this item through Influenster.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Harbor City, CA

Where has the deodorant been all my life! I wore this deodorant for the first time ever when I was going to six flags. Let me tel you that this product is long lasting! The first roller coaster I got on was a water ride I got soaked I was worried that my deodorant may have came off. Well I was wrong I still smelled fresh with no bad odors
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ

I'm actually very #impressed with this product. I got it at #walmart just for 99 cents and it smells great and works almost just as well as any deodorant ive used. It keeps the BO in #control but I've noticed the perspiration is not as controlled with this brand than other brands. That's the only down side I've experienced with this. ☆☆☆
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Tobyhanna, PA

Let me start by saying this deodorant smells really good! The reason i gave it 3 stars is because it does not last 24 hours. I find myself needing to reapply at least 4 times because it sort of crumbles. I think it has to do something with the consistency it might be to light. Thanks Influenster and suavebeauty for my free products!
Helena L.
Helena L.
Whiting, NJ

I must say I do love the scent of this and how effective it is. I don't smell all day or have to re apply like some deodorants. Only thing it does leaves stains on your clothes if putting on before (but which deodorant doesn't) I would recommend to others and you can find anywhere local drugstore, grocery store or even dollar store!
Manndy Q.
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM

This deodorant left me feeling clean all day. It has a sweet smell like. It smells baby fresh. The price is amazing and the quality is well worth the price. Thanks Suave for a quality product at an affordable price.This for sure leaves a smile on my face. Suave® Powder Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
Beyonce S.

Minneapolis, MN

Is really invisible?
Ashley
Ashley

Does this product work for sensitive skin?
Beverly B.
Beverly B.
Kelso, WA

Hello I've been looking for reviews on this product it doesn't seem to do its job and just wondering what others thought
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Bloomfield, CT

I need some advice on which deodorant is best. I am in between the suave invisible solid and the dove spray on deodorant. What are your views on these products?

Join Now