Suave® Powder Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

Description:

Our 24-Hour Protection Powder Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant provides you with effective odor and wetness protection without a messy residue.Suave Powder 24-Hour Protection Solid Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant protects skin against wetness all day long. Suave's deodorant stick is perfect for active people, and will work to keep you dry and odorless all day. This deodorant for women will fight against sweat to prevent any unsightly sweat patches, and the fresh, powdery scent in this women's deodorant will keep you smelling good. When you're looking for a strong deodorant, it's best to look for one that will provide a sweat block, at the same time as making you smell good. It's also important to find a product that won't stain your clothes or leave any residue on your skin. You can protect your clothes with this Suave deodorant, which is in a mess-free stick form that glides on and won't leave any residue or telling white marks on your clothes.

Inactive Ingredients: Inactive: cyclopentasiloxane, isopropyl palmitate, stearyl alcohol, mineral oil, talc, hydrogenated castor oil, fragrance (parfum), steareth-100, BHT.Ingredients: Active: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20%) - Anti-Perspirant. Inactive: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Steareth-100, BHT.Active Ingredients: Aluminum chlorohydrate (20%) - Anti-Perspirant

I didn't receive my suave deodorant voxbox and I keep getting emails to write my review. How can I do that? Suave® Powder Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
Does this deodorant have a strong smell?
Gostaria de saber se tem masculino e feminino ou é uma linha só de produtos?
Start your review of Suave® Powder Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoFront Royal, VA
I don’t use any of deodorant. Before you freak out let me say this. I don’t have a body odor or armpit problem. I’m from a tropical country which is no winter no fall people sweat. And still I don’t use any deodorant Because I’m don’t smell, yes my armpit sweat but no odor. One time a asked my husband if it is normal because I don’t smell. Should I see a doctor? My husband says No your Okay 😂 so I save a lot of money from buying deo. But I do have deodorant in my bathroom because I don’t want other people think I’m weird 😂
a month agoPasadena TX
Suave deodorant is a good affordable and a long lasting product. Its a very cheap deodorant so you can purchase it easily it has a good scent and keeps you smelling good all day. I like it a lot compared to other brands it also works well for people with sensitive skin
5 days agoLos Angeles
This product is good. I love the brand and all its other scents. This one in particular is one of my favorites. It smells like it supposed to smell like. I would change nothing about this deodorant. Overall it's a great deodorant to invest your money in.
17 hours agoStatham, GA
Nothing fancy but gets the job done! I typically stock up on this when my local grocery has it BOGO. I like the powder fresh scent, it stays true and doesn’t let much of any sweat through. Can’t go wrong with this one, ladies.
a month agoTeaneck, NJ
I’m thinking about switching brands. This deodorant is just ok, the only reason I buy it is because of the cheap price. It leaves me underarms really dry and beady with product when I take a shower. I wouldn’t recommend it .
2 months agoBoynton Beach, FL
Love it! Similar to the dove deodorant this one has a pleasant and long lasting smell. Doesn’t stain clothes or leave a residue on them either. It’s affordable and I buy it all the time. One of my definitely one of my favs.
a month agoLos Angeles, CA
This deodorant makes my armpits super itchy. It must have too many chemicals (I’m thinking it’s the aluminum?) Never has this problem with this deodorant until recent years.
2 months ago
It’s not the best smellling, it doesn’t last that long when you are out working and sweating, i use this mostly in the winter because I don’t have to worry about a hot day. It is just to weak for me maybe good for someone else
10 days ago21649 cr 3747 Splendora Texas 77373
This deodorant is a white smooth in consistency, that comes in various events. It applies ok, but can bead up under the arm after a while, it is an effective deodorant
a month ago
I have always used this brand and this scent unless i legit couldnt find it anywhere. I have no complaints, very affordable, usually can find every where. Works great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Staci R. 9 months ago
Is it an actualy voxbox or one where you go to the store and take a picture of the product?? I have had some where I thought I was going to recieve a box too but really it was just going to the store and buying than posting reviews about it. It was a bounty paper towel one and cant remember the other