Suave Powder Invisible Solid

by Suave

Nuestro 24-Hour Protection Powder Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant ofrece protección efectiva contra el mal olor y la transpiración, sin dejar residuos.

What all have you changed in the formula? It used to last all day and now I feel like I have to reapply more often
I didn't receive my suave deodorant voxbox and I keep getting emails to write my review. How can I do that? [product:suave-powder-invisible-solid-anti-perspirant-deodorant]
Does this deodorant have a strong smell?
Start your review of Suave Powder Invisible Solid!
Erika H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Suave Powder Invisible Solid uploaded by Erika H.
Best $1 deodorant out there. I only take off a star because I wish this was made with more natural ingredients. I use this to avoid thigh rub and it works wonders.
Kortney  U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Suave Powder Invisible Solid uploaded by Kortney  U.
I love their powder deodorant. It holds me really well and smells good. The invisible solid is the best! I only get it for a $1 too!
Shantanice S.
Syracuse
Suave Powder Invisible Solid uploaded by Shantanice S.
I give Sauve deodorant 5/5 stars because I love it so much especially the powder and tropical one. It’s so fresh and keeps odor away. I’ve tried other ones and they just don’t do what this one does! The 24 hour protection as well is also what I love ! I have protection the whole day being that I move around too much
Yosseline F.
houston
This is really good for a cheap deodorant it’s 1$ I use all the time when I go out with I work out and after
Brittney M.
Rochester, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this, but it's not long lasting. I've bought this because target had it on a sale and I couldn't pass it up but sauve has been disappointing lately and I don't like the fact i need to reapply it after a couple of hours.
Samantha A.
genesee, mi
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This deodorant lacks protection for me. It doesn't stop the sweat and kind of breaks down if my under arms start sweating in the summer. The scent also fades pretty quickly. Stick with dove or secret.
Lydia M.
I wasn't a fan of this deodorant I sweat a lot while working out and this didn't lee me protected. It smelled good but it didn't keep me as fresh as I would of like it too.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Maria L.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Suave Powder Invisible Solid uploaded by Maria L.
Purchased at: Walmart
the best! it works perfectly for me! protection for hours, it is totally invisible, it does not stain my clothes. I was a little scared to switch deodorant, but this one turned out amazing. the smell is very rich, it smells like baby powder. recommended. it is now my favorite deodorant. I will keep using it. points for Suave
Clarabelle N.
Bronx, NY
Love this product, goes on smoothly, lasts a long timw time and smells perfect. Good price for great product.
Dominique J.
Georgetown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this deodorant:) I like the powder scent because it smells clean and it’s kind of unscented if you think about it. I’ve used this deodorant for years, off and on. It always does a good job and staying on all day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
April M.
Monterey, IN
il y a 5 ans
staci L. il y a 3 ans
Is it an actualy voxbox or one where you go to the store and take a picture of the product?? I have had some where I thought I was going to recieve a box too but really it was just going to the store and buying than posting reviews about it. It was a bounty paper towel one and cant remember the other