Andrea M.
Baltimore, MD
The pros of this spray deodorant is that it has a pleasant smell and instantly dries (unlike its messier sisters the gel or regular stick deodorant). I was expecting it to be cold when I sprayed it on, but was pleasantly surprised that it’s barely noticeable. I like the powder smell since I didn’t find it to be overwhelming. However, I’m not convinced this does a lot. Maybe it’s because it doesn’t feel like I am applying deodorant, but I didn’t notice any better wetness protection than from my normal deodorant. Ultimately, I think this is a great product to throw in your gym bag for a boost during the day or after a workout.