BY SUAVE

Experience instantly dry protection that lasts all day with this fresh-scented powder deodorant spray.

• 48-hour odor and wetness protection
  • Goes on clear and dries instantly
  • Clean, powdery scent

• I would love to try this !!!6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so did you like it?5 Answers
  • Does a weird smell happen after u spray it? Like really c...10 Answers
Kendra C.
Tempe, AZ
I received this for free in my Year of You voxbox in exchange for my honest and fair review.

I'm going to kick this off with what I didn't like about this Deodorant spray before moving on to what I did like, and then wrap it up.

For starters, personally I wanted to give this a lower rating at first -- only because I HATE the smell of baby powder on myself. It makes me think of my childhood, which is fine, but to walk around smelling like a kid all day just made me feel weird and, boy, can you SMELL it ALL DAY LONG, to the point that I was a little self-conscious about it. But as the senders didn't know that I can't stand that scent & I didn't get to choose, I decided not to judge it really off the scent since there are other scent options. If you like the smell of baby powder though you'll really like this. So where does my 3 star rating come from? Application. I think the spray nozzle is too intense. This is the first spray deodorant I've ever tried, but I would have liked a kind of fine sprayer rather than a powerful and direct spray because I felt like so much came out so quickly and it was so direct that I had to spray a couple times and sometimes I missed the area I was aiming for too, and then the scent was everywhere.. it just wasn't enjoyable for me! There's probably an aiming learning curve, but I couldn't stand the scent so much that I'm not really willing to continue wearing it to find out.

What I did like: This deodorant claims to carry a 48 hr. wear time. It truly does work for that long, and I do yoga, hike, etc. I'm pretty active and the first time I tested this I did yoga the 1st day and it was still workin through to the end of the second day.

Overall: I'm actually going to be donating this because I only used it a couple times. I just couldn't stand to smell like a baby all day long. So this product isn't for me, and because of the spray nozzle, I probably won't be purchasing this again. I really just like my old fashioned stick deodorant, and this didn't really change my mind.
Rosy N.
I got this from Influenster in “ YearofyouVoxbox” to test and give a honest review.
I like trying new deodorants/perfumes and when i got this in my voxbox i was so excited.
* It dries out instantly after sprayed leaving no residue on clothes. As it claims to be and does its job! 😃
* It has baby powder scent, which is very very mild. People who doesn’t like strong fragrances can go for it 😀. I personally like baby powder scent, as it makes me feel fresh. so, i like wearing it👍
* It is not long lasting ! It does prevent odor but the scent doesn’t long much. Need to be give another round to stay scented!
Overall, i like Suave Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant Powder Fresh 3.8 OZ and would love to use on a daily basis. 💙
Lisa G.
Fairport , NY
I wish I had gotten a different scent for this because I really, really can’t stand the smell of baby powder, but I still gave this a shot anyways because I think the idea of deodorants you can spray on is great. I’ve only used a spray deodorant from another brand one other time so I don’t have a lot to compare this to, but I actually ended up finding that this lasted longer than the one I tried previously, if you know what I mean. Aka it kept me and my pits powder fresh! Sorry- couldn’t resist! 😆 But in all seriousness it really did keep me feeling fresh and confident while I had it on and I also really liked the fact that it didn’t leave big white streaks like even the clear deodorants are notorious for. It will ball up into little white pieces that look like fuzz balls (cute) if you use too much, but you really have to go overboard. Otherwise it’s a much cleaner application that actually stays that way. I would have rated this higher if the scent wasn’t totally overpowering and I also took off points because while I thought it worked well, it still didn’t stand up to my stick deodorants. But I’m a sweaty Italian woman with hormonal issues so if you’re not like me you should give this a fair try!
Courtney H.
Terre Haute, IN
The Suave Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant claims to be a 48 Hour protection antiperspirant that dries instantly. Let’s put that to the test. I have been using this every day, except for my 48 hours trial, now for about 2 weeks. Throughout that time I have never had any issue with smelling bad, which is not the case with every deodorant I use. However, the scent of the powder is WAY to strong. Your armpits will smell strongly like baby powder for the large majority of the day. Usually, when you have something on your own skin, you get use to it but throughout my day I will still get whiffs of a baby powder scent. Once you hit day 2 however, the baby powder scent is gone and your armpits basically have no smell to them, good or bad. The Suave Dry Spray does spray on clear but I would say it dries instantly. It does take about 10 seconds (which is still fast.) My only other complaint is that lots of the products goes into the air when you spray it even close to your armpits. I often times hold my breath while applying. The mist is fine though and a nice texture. All of that being said, it kept my armpits from smelling, has kept them dry, it lasts the full 48 hours, and was easy to use.
Alexandria J.
Richland, WA
For this product, it's a challenge to pick a truly reflective star rating. So I'll break it down into three categories.

Application: ⭐️
When applying this product, the entire Bathroom becomes a respiratory hazard. The first time I used it, I didn't hold my breath and I felt a million tiny particles is powder coat the inside of my lungs. No amount of coughing could relieve feeling like I was going to suffocate.
The second time, I held my breath and left the bathroom with the fan on immediately after applying, but the powder lingers and I couldn't go back in my bathroom for at least 10 minutes without coughing.

Fragrance: ⭐️
I can only describe the scent as "Powdered Grandma"

Effectiveness: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
With this antiperspirant, I have honestly never smelled so odorless. It's like I don't even have armpits. Really. It is flawless in controlling odor and by God if it didn't just about suffocate me every time I apply it, this would be my new go to.
Jessica P.
Jamestown , NY
Spray deodorant isn’t usually my first pick but it comes in handy if you want something that prevents stains during long term use or those annoying white marks in your shirt when applying.
I’m not super picky with what I use but I started to realize as of lately that I need something to control the sweaty under arms Luckily Influenster saved the day with this free spray deodorant! Honestly, I’ve seen a huge difference! My armpits hardly perspire - even during workouts. I’m shocked at how well this has worked because I’ve used spray products before that have never worked and would make my under arms wet.
I like fresh scents but not when it comes to body products ( they do have other scents!! again, Influenster sent this to me complimentary ). I really enjoy using [user:suavebeauty] products too. I recommend trying this out if you’re looking for something with control!

#SuaveBeliever #SuaveDrySpray #contest #complimentary [user:SuaveBeauty] [user:Influenster]
Megan P.
The suave dry spray antiperspirant sprayed on dry and kept me mostly dry for about half the day. It doesn't leave residue and its gentle on sensitive skin, but if you get pretty sweaty or smelly, this product may not be for you. Unfortunately I need something a little stronger than this as it did not keep the smell as clean as I prefer, although it kept me mostly dry so long as I reapplied. For comparison, I usually have to use mens deodorant to keep my pots under control! As far as the smell of the product, it was very pungent and baby powdery to the point where it made it hard to breathe after application. If you don't like baby powder I would suggest trying another scent to give this product a fair shot! This is the kind of product that I keep in my bag to touch up with, but I wouldn't be able to use it alone. I will definitely be trying one of the other scents in conjunction with my usual deodorant though during the summer when I need to keep dry!
Brandy Z.
Glendale, AZ
I used to buy Suave solid. Stuck with for years bc the price is great. Finally got tired of it not working so I gave it up. When I got this in my VoxBox to try free and leave an honest review I was a little curious and hopeful. Maybe the spray will be different. I only ever used a spray deodorant once and that was when I got married. At first, I kinda liked it. It smelt pretty nice, easy to use. But then, it doesn't last. At all. Okay, let's add a little more. Still easy to use, dried quick. Still didn't last! In order to make it hardly last just 12 hours, I had to spray a ton! Like surround myself in a cloud. And that's for one arm. No thank you to suffocating in a cloud of deodorant spray. I like the sleekness and feel of the bottle. It smelt good coming out overall but it was not effective. I would definitely not buy this nor recommend.
Frances D.
Brooklyn, NY
Wow I just wrote an amazing review for you guys and I closed the app to take a picture of my product and now it’s gone!!! Y’all definitely need to work on that. Drafts maybe? But this spray thou!!!!!! The smell alone is to live for, it doesn’t even have to work, BUT IT DOES! I usually keep aerosol antiperspirants in my to-go bag as a back up, never trusting to leave my home under the protection of spray alone. But this bad girl, can withstand a full day of lady labor. I love it! Full disclosure, that powdery fresh smell and feel is either gonna give you baby fever, make you remember your childhood, or remember you have children, and then go hug them. Im afraid to take another pic. So....actually. YOLO! Did it, it worked! Like this pic, trying this Suave is a risk worth the take 💕
Courtney G.

Pro: easy to apply
I'm not a big fan of spray deodorant sprays. I feel like they always get on my clothes.  This one surprised me and stayed on my skin. I put on a shirt afterwards and it did not transfer over.  So that was good!
I did enjoy the baby powder smell.  It made me think of being clean and I was confident that I smelled fresh.
Con: Didn't last long
I feel like it didn't work as well as the stick deodorant.  Although it sprayed on easily, it didn't last as long as my stick deodorant.  I had to reapply the spray more often that I would the stick deodorant. It did not last as long as the bottle said it would which was 48 hours.
I enjoyed the smell of this product but I'll keep with my stick deodorant.
Kimber W.
Springfield, MO
does this product make a mess on the shirt? I have a hard time finding sheer deodorants.
monique m.
San Antonio
How is this product? I would like to try it myself .
Christina E.
Tulsa, OK
Does a weird smell happen after u spray it? Like really chemically?
Andrea W.
Parma, OH
Does this compare to dove? Follow for follow
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
Does this spray a white residue that can stain clothing?