Suave Powder Fresh Clinical Protection PROsolid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Suave Powder Fresh Clinical Protection PROsolid!
Kimberly M.
Mount Shasta, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I find that this deodorant lasts all day and helps keep odors down. The clinical ones are the only ones that really work for me. I do wish there was a fragrance free option because my armpits get sensitive but theres not many brands with fragrance free options.
Crystal R.
Greeley, CO
Loved how it smell also loved how it’s on you Dosent leave you stains on your clothes smells refreshing also your armpits don’t sweat
ALLIE K.
NEWARK, NY
Keeps me dry all day at work, even in the middle of summer. All of the scents are nice and they also have an aluminum-free line now.

Looking for your answer?