Suave Powder Fresh Body Lotion Unisex, 10 Ounce uploaded by jessica m.

BY SUAVE

• Does this brand help with severely dry skin? 1 Answers
Keianna F.
Keianna F.
suave isn't my go to brand of lotion but it's good for the summer months. I say this because the consistency of suave lotions are runnier than most lotions and it feels like it liquefies as I rub it into my skin so it's very thin which is great for the summer when it's hot because nobody wants to feel sticky and greasy in the hot weather. I prefer thicker body lotions in cooler seasons. Also, this product is fine for moisturizing but it could be better. The smell is fine for those who like conservative scents. The price is pretty good as well. Overall it's an "okay" product but I wouldn't recommend to anyone. I still have a huge bottle at home that I'm slowly going through but I have favorites that I choose over it most days.
jessica m.
jessica m.
Flemingsburg, KY
I have been using Suave Body Lotion for years and absolutely love it. I keep a huge bottle at home and at work, so thst I can share. The scent is light and refreshing, so its never overpowering. it goes on smooth snd leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I'm never left with feeling sticky or greasy. Suave is also safe for my sensitive skin. It is super affordable, so I don't mind sharing my favorite lotion!!
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Visalia, CA
I like using this lotion when I'm about to go out and I have a bomb perfume I want to be smelling like all night. The smell of this lotion leaves you smelling like a baby but it's not over powering like other lotions. It'll hide and help you smelling like your perfume instead of a mix of body lotion and perfume. The formula is a little watery but it's moisturizing and will leave your skin feeling good.
starburst s.
starburst s.
hi i have used this lotion many times and it was good lotion by being having a great scent and the the moisture level was there. but the last one i bought i want to throw it away or give to someone. it was very drying like they added more body than lotion and im like what happen to this lotion. but for the money its worth a try to get. even though it doesnt work for me anymore i would recommend it.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
I like how this option smells. I don't feel like it is moisturizing enough for me. It does leave my legs feeling very soft but on drier areas like knees and elbows it doesn't really sink into the skin. If you were to go outside when it's really hot, its like the lotion melts of your skin which means it wasn't absorbed. But overall its a good lotion and smells pretty good.
Tonja B.
Tonja B.
Bellingham, WA
I like to use this when I not layering my scents. I use it a few times a week and it keeps my skin soft through the day. The value is amazing, you cant beat the price. Do not be afraid to try because its low cost. I have repurchased several times and I will buy it again. If you're looking for a great lotion at a low cost this is it.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Gibbon, MN
I love to use this lotion every day all over my body, it keeps me skin feeling hydrated and yet not greasy. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin, it is the one product I can use on my skin and not breakout. I would recommend this to anyone that has sensitive skin issues. It works extremely well all day long and lasts.
Arely V.
Arely V.
This Suave body lotion is of pretty good quality. It hydrates the skin and leaves it feeling soft. It may be a little greasy, but not anything too problematic. It is worth its price. I use it after showers to hydrate the skin. I would recommend to anyone who always is in need of lotion but don't want to spend too much.
Raquel V.
Raquel V.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Gladewater, TX
My Nanny always took impeccable care of her skin and stressed the importance of moisturizing to me. Now, as an adult, I enjoy buying the same product that I know and love. It has a light scent and lightweight non-sticky feeling. I keep going back to this product despite my penchant for trying other body lotions! :)
alex o.
alex o.
Bardstown, KY
Does this brand help with severely dry skin?