BY SUAVE

Description:

With a soft baby powder scent, our 24-Hour Protection Aerosol Antiperspirant/Deodorant provides you with effective odor and wetness protection.Leaves you feeling clean and fresh; Extra Cleansing Vinegar and Water fragrance; Mild yet effective; pH balanced; Gynecologist tested

• Qué les parece este desodarante para nosotras las mujeres...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "It does not leave any white marks and lasts for hours." in 1 review
Erica S.
kokomo, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this for before and after workouts. Great coverage. Prevents lady top area sweat. Smells great. Affordable. Doesn't melt in my gym bag..
Karla A.
Barquisimeto
I like this deodorant so much, its cheap and works really good. you can find it at any local store, smell so good and its long lasting
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
this deodorant is perfect to wear with blouses of shots or with black clothes because it does not stick to clothes, it smells delicious and the aroma stays for the full day!!
Diana M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite deodorant because it is long lasting. It stays on the whole day and it smells great.
amanda m.
I love this product alot! It's my favorite brand and I will never switch. I am a suave fan forever! It does last a while, and smells grrrrreat!
It's a pretty good size can. Because it's powder I do wait a little unit the product had dried to put on my shirt.
~Laura 💕.
santiago de los caballeros
Interesante lo use una vez y me encanto ojala pueda volver a usarlo , solo fue en una ocacion y esta super padre 💖 me encanta 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think the spray works so amazing it leaves your arm pits feeling so smooth !! It’s another level of comfort
Michele M.
Ambridge, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the baby powder scent of a spray deodorant. This doesn’t sting upon application and keeps me fresh and dry throughout the day. I also love the price point. I make this part of my regular deodorant purchase.
Sarah L.
Kenova, WV
Super cheap,smells great,it does a good job not my favorite brand but I do purchase it if I need something cheap and fast
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this spray deodorant bc it's easy to use and it feels cool in these summer months. It's affordable and easy to find at the store, it smells good and is easy on the skin. I recommend to friends and family.
Rosaly N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Qué les parece este desodarante para nosotras las mujeres? es de rápida absorción? deja fresca la piel? gracias por su ayuda.