BY SUAVE

Description:

With a soft baby powder scent, our 24-Hour Protection Aerosol Antiperspirant/Deodorant provides you with effective odor and wetness protection.Leaves you feeling clean and fresh; Extra Cleansing Vinegar and Water fragrance; Mild yet effective; pH balanced; Gynecologist tested

• Qué les parece este desodarante para nosotras las mujeres...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It does not leave any white marks and lasts for hours." in 1 review
Lisa C.
Mo am not a fan! I'd definitely use it at the gym after a workout but other than that, no thanks. It gets white on everything and doesn't work well. It also gets gritty in the underarm
Cassie K.
Portsmouth, OH
Love the invisible solid but hate this. It irritated my under arms and is super messy.
jessica b.
Fiquei toda intoxicada ,pelo menos para mim não deu certo e nem com meu cunhado ,quem sabe outra linha dele possa me agradar,apesar que vai ser difícil eu comprar novamente .
Kayla L.
I in all honesty hate this product it clumps so easily and is a taker of space wouldn't recommend
Kiara C.
It's ok. I use to use it, but it's super cold when it comes out! I prefer just the solid.
Tracy G.
I prefer spray deodorant over bar deodorant any day and I purchased this product for a trial. It seemed to work for me for a while but eventually It didn't. I felt sticky and sweaty by doing nothing strenuous. Be careful not to spray this in small areas when applying because you WILL CHOKE on the product! I wouldn't use again.
Eunice B.
Littleton, CO
I'm not a fan of spray on deodorants in the first place. I ended up walking around smelling like a can of air freshener exploded on me.
Lori H.
Byron, MN
Not a huge fan of this product, I purchased this at my local grocery store as a hope to combat some back sweat during the hot summer months working in the heat, worked decent but not enough where I would purchase again.
julia g.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the spray deodorant better than the sticks, but the smell of the pray can deodorant is always really strong and you can get sick of the smell really fast. It works really good though, and helps prevent any odor for hours.
Lauriell B.
Portage, MI
This is a good alternative to stick deodorant. Your armpits feel dry and clean all day long. The scent is really fresh. I prefer more of a scent in my deodorant, but if you like the powder scent, this would be great for you.
Rosaly N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Qué les parece este desodarante para nosotras las mujeres? es de rápida absorción? deja fresca la piel? gracias por su ayuda.