BY SUAVE

Description:

With a soft baby powder scent, our 24-Hour Protection Aerosol Antiperspirant/Deodorant provides you with effective odor and wetness protection.Leaves you feeling clean and fresh; Extra Cleansing Vinegar and Water fragrance; Mild yet effective; pH balanced; Gynecologist tested

• Qué les parece este desodarante para nosotras las mujeres...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It does not leave any white marks and lasts for hours." in 1 review
Pamela R.
Rochester, NY
Suave® Powder Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant Aerosol Can helped tremendously when I needed something quick and inexpensive for a group of active teen girls that neglected to put on any type of deodorant protection before a performance. Needless to say the young ladies smelled nice after hitting the stage!
A'va D.
Columbia, SC
This is a great deodorant if you’re looking for something inexpensive but effective. I usually use this after shaving because it is light and keeps me armpits from getting dark. However, I don’t think it provides great protection for sweaty days!! Great for going to bed or going out for a little while but wouldn’t recommend for someone extremely active.
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
this deodorant is perfect to wear with blouses of shots or with black clothes because it does not stick to clothes, it smells delicious and the aroma stays for the full day!!
marissa s.
Oceana, WV
I love this! I have tried literally every deodorant, and this is my favorite! I have bought some pretty expensive deodrant and this is still better! I love the smell, and it lasts all day long! I love the price Also!
Yasmin A.
Stick deodorants don't tend to last very long, so i went on the hunt for something better and came across this gem! This deodorant last about most of the day and even once its started to wear off, it doesn't completely go away so that you can still last the rest of the day. The only downside is that you need to apply it after putting on your shirt, unless it is white, because it will leave a white streak. Otherwise, Its light, fresh, and clean! Much more sanitary than using stick deodorants. This product is my new holy grail!
Jazmin E.
Bronx, NY
Me gusta mucho este desodorante por que tiene un olor súper rico huele a loción de bebe es bueno y suave pero en cuestión de duración no siento que dure mucho ni mucho menos 24 hrs pero bien en si el producto es bueno me gusta
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Let me just say I've pasted over this deodorant many times because it's Suave and the stick ones from them just don't work for me but I watched some YouTube videos on it and how good it is so I said why not try it! It's not expensive it was about $2.50 and so I tried it and I was amazed it smells very clean smells better than the secret one and it kept me dry and odor free all day! I highly recommend go out and buy it it's cheap give it a try it works for me!
amanda m.
I love this product alot! It's my favorite brand and I will never switch. I am a suave fan forever! It does last a while, and smells grrrrreat!
It's a pretty good size can. Because it's powder I do wait a little unit the product had dried to put on my shirt.
KIRSTEN P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ever since I've tried this deodorant, it's the only type I use. It really does protect all day and the best part is it's SO cheap. I have sensitive skin as well and it doesn't affect my under arms at all. It's my holy grail of deodorants. Also it smells fantastic. Way better than any stick deodorant!
Adriana S.
I liked this but its so small and i prefer without smell, there are some whit things in my exile so i don't like the scent and i don't wanna buy anymore I'm going to buy with a different brand for testing because i don't like it so much but its good if yu don't need to use more
Rosaly N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Qué les parece este desodarante para nosotras las mujeres? es de rápida absorción? deja fresca la piel? gracias por su ayuda.