BY SUAVE

Description:

With a soft baby powder scent, our 24-Hour Protection Aerosol Antiperspirant/Deodorant provides you with effective odor and wetness protection.Leaves you feeling clean and fresh; Extra Cleansing Vinegar and Water fragrance; Mild yet effective; pH balanced; Gynecologist tested

• Qué les parece este desodarante para nosotras las mujeres...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "It does not leave any white marks and lasts for hours." in 1 review
Pamela R.
Rochester, NY
Suave® Powder Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant Aerosol Can helped tremendously when I needed something quick and inexpensive for a group of active teen girls that neglected to put on any type of deodorant protection before a performance. Needless to say the young ladies smelled nice after hitting the stage!
Monica A.
Lockport , IL
I love using this spray deodorant in the summer. It doesn’t leave any white residue on my underarms. It has an amazing smell. I love how affordable it is and how I can find it anywhere. The only con is that there’s no travel size, but hopefully they’ll make one soon.
A'va D.
Columbia, SC
This is a great deodorant if you’re looking for something inexpensive but effective. I usually use this after shaving because it is light and keeps me armpits from getting dark. However, I don’t think it provides great protection for sweaty days!! Great for going to bed or going out for a little while but wouldn’t recommend for someone extremely active.
Michele M.
Ambridge, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the baby powder scent of a spray deodorant. This doesn’t sting upon application and keeps me fresh and dry throughout the day. I also love the price point. I make this part of my regular deodorant purchase.
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this spray deodorant bc it's easy to use and it feels cool in these summer months. It's affordable and easy to find at the store, it smells good and is easy on the skin. I recommend to friends and family.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Suave Powder Anti-Perspirant/ Deodorant is the best. This is probably my favorite Suave Deodorant. You just spray it on, and it lasts all day. It smells great and keeps me feeling fresh and dry!
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
this deodorant is perfect to wear with blouses of shots or with black clothes because it does not stick to clothes, it smells delicious and the aroma stays for the full day!!
marissa s.
Oceana, WV
I love this! I have tried literally every deodorant, and this is my favorite! I have bought some pretty expensive deodrant and this is still better! I love the smell, and it lasts all day long! I love the price Also!
Yasmin A.
Stick deodorants don't tend to last very long, so i went on the hunt for something better and came across this gem! This deodorant last about most of the day and even once its started to wear off, it doesn't completely go away so that you can still last the rest of the day. The only downside is that you need to apply it after putting on your shirt, unless it is white, because it will leave a white streak. Otherwise, Its light, fresh, and clean! Much more sanitary than using stick deodorants. This product is my new holy grail!
Jazmin E.
Bronx, NY
Me gusta mucho este desodorante por que tiene un olor súper rico huele a loción de bebe es bueno y suave pero en cuestión de duración no siento que dure mucho ni mucho menos 24 hrs pero bien en si el producto es bueno me gusta
Rosaly N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Qué les parece este desodarante para nosotras las mujeres? es de rápida absorción? deja fresca la piel? gracias por su ayuda.