BY SUAVE

Description:

With a soft baby powder scent, our 24-Hour Protection Aerosol Antiperspirant/Deodorant provides you with effective odor and wetness protection.Leaves you feeling clean and fresh; Extra Cleansing Vinegar and Water fragrance; Mild yet effective; pH balanced; Gynecologist tested

• Qué les parece este desodarante para nosotras las mujeres...1 Answers
  • "It does not leave any white marks and lasts for hours." in 1 review
Olivia S.
Celina, OH
Received in my Vox Box and can not give enough posited feedback! I’m normally a solid deodorant person but this product was so easy to use and didn’t leave marks on my clothes and still left a clean and refreshing smell all day long. Easily would recommend
Monica A.
Lockport, IL
I love using this spray deodorant in the summer. It doesn’t leave any white residue on my underarms. It has an amazing smell. I love how affordable it is and how I can find it anywhere. The only con is that there’s no travel size, but hopefully they’ll make one soon.
Becky Q.
Livingston
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my favorite Deodorant it smells nice I love that it comes in and aerosol can because I hate sticking a solid to my skin. It definitely works and I never need to reapply it daring the day. There is nothing negative about it is that I cannot Spray in my small bathroom because it tends to get in the air and I don't like to breathe it in
Michele M.
Ambridge, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the baby powder scent of a spray deodorant. This doesn’t sting upon application and keeps me fresh and dry throughout the day. I also love the price point. I make this part of my regular deodorant purchase.
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this spray deodorant bc it's easy to use and it feels cool in these summer months. It's affordable and easy to find at the store, it smells good and is easy on the skin. I recommend to friends and family.
kathryn d.
Jacksonville, FL
If you use secret then this is just the same it keeps your pits from smelling stanky affordable price and last all day long is gentle and my husband wears it to cause nothing else worked for him and yes this will be bought over and over again at the price I pay I’m happy
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Suave Powder Anti-Perspirant/ Deodorant is the best. This is probably my favorite Suave Deodorant. You just spray it on, and it lasts all day. It smells great and keeps me feeling fresh and dry!
Megan H.
Hockley , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don’t usually like using aerosol and would love something more natural, but this is the only deodorant that really works for means it doesn’t leave any weird smells.
Trina J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use suave anti-perspirant and thought that maybe the powder would work well, well I didnt much care for it. It doesn't last anywhere as long as the bar deodorants which sucks but hey you dont know what works for you until you try it.
Amanda S.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I love using this spray deodorant over my stick deodorant. It makes me feel like I have double coverage. I usually buy it in a two pack which is less than $5 at Walmart. I love the smell of baby powders, it just smells so clean and fresh.
Rosaly N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Qué les parece este desodarante para nosotras las mujeres? es de rápida absorción? deja fresca la piel? gracias por su ayuda.

Amazon