Suave Powder Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant 4 Oz Aerosol Can

Provides effective odor and wetness protection. With a fresh scent. Contains no CFC's. see more...

• Qué les parece este desodarante para nosotras las mujeres? es de ...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
  • "It does not leave any white marks and lasts for hours." in 1 review
Aura C.
Flushing , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this deodorant is perfect to wear with blouses of shots or with black clothes because it does not stick to clothes, it smells delicious and the aroma stays for the full day!!
Yasmin A.
Stick deodorants don't tend to last very long, so i went on the hunt for something better and came across this gem! This deodorant last about most of the day and even once its started to wear off, it doesn't completely go away so that you can still last the rest of the day. The only downside is that you need to apply it after putting on your shirt, unless it is white, because it will leave a white streak. Otherwise, Its light, fresh, and clean! Much more sanitary than using stick deodorants. This product is my new holy grail!
Jazmin E.
Bronx, NY
Me gusta mucho este desodorante por que tiene un olor súper rico huele a loción de bebe es bueno y suave pero en cuestión de duración no siento que dure mucho ni mucho menos 24 hrs pero bien en si el producto es bueno me gusta
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Let me just say I've pasted over this deodorant many times because it's Suave and the stick ones from them just don't work for me but I watched some YouTube videos on it and how good it is so I said why not try it! It's not expensive it was about $2.50 and so I tried it and I was amazed it smells very clean smells better than the secret one and it kept me dry and odor free all day! I highly recommend go out and buy it it's cheap give it a try it works for me!
amanda m.
I love this product alot! It's my favorite brand and I will never switch. I am a suave fan forever! It does last a while, and smells grrrrreat!
It's a pretty good size can. Because it's powder I do wait a little unit the product had dried to put on my shirt.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ever since I've tried this deodorant, it's the only type I use. It really does protect all day and the best part is it's SO cheap. I have sensitive skin as well and it doesn't affect my under arms at all. It's my holy grail of deodorants. Also it smells fantastic. Way better than any stick deodorant!
Adriana S.
I liked this but its so small and i prefer without smell, there are some whit things in my exile so i don't like the scent and i don't wanna buy anymore I'm going to buy with a different brand for testing because i don't like it so much but its good if yu don't need to use more
Nairé E.
I love it. But my mom don't, bc this aerosol leave her armpits with a bad smell after a few hours so she doesn't use it... but it works for me.
I think it's depends on the person. It doesn't leave white residues when you apply it or when it pass time on you. Very well! :)
Samantha S.
Richmond, KY
I always thought spray deodorant was a strange concept. However, I have super sensitive armpits, if I'm not careful I get big painful bumps. I found that using stick deodorant made that problem worse and that the spray has made a dramatic difference in the amount of these little bumps. I haven't had one in a while, lets hope it stays like that!
Tracy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I prefer spray deodorant over bar deodorant any day and I purchased this product for a trial. It seemed to work for me for a while but eventually It didn't. I felt sticky and sweaty by doing nothing strenuous. Be careful not to spray this in small areas when applying because you WILL CHOKE on the product! I wouldn't use again.
Rosaly N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Qué les parece este desodarante para nosotras las mujeres? es de rápida absorción? deja fresca la piel? gracias por su ayuda.