Suave Performance Series 2 in 1 Plus Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Tiffany B.Suave Performance Series 2 in 1 Plus Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Suzanne A.Suave Performance Series 2 in 1 Plus Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Jennifer D.

BY SUAVE

pH balanced to cleanse and condition for all hair types. Cleans and conditions hair in one simple step-for less than more expensive brands. Clean-rinsing formula provides the convenience of a shampoo and conditioner in one for all hair types. pH Balanced Formula leaves hair more manageable without build-up. The Suave Promise: We guarantee your full satisfaction or we will replace or refund your purchase.  For details, comments or questions, simply call us at . see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this shampoo/conditioner combo to take when I travel. I don't normally use a 2-in-1 combo because I have such thick hair and the 2-in-1 shampoos don't normally condition well, but this product works great! In addition to working well, the fragrance is amazing!! It leaves my hair fresh and I can smell the fragrance long after I've washed my hair. I will definitely purchase again!
Amanda S.
Ivel, KY
By far the cheapest but the most efficient shampoo I have ever purchased! I use this daily! Would highly recommend to persons with oily hair! Great long lasting scent and cleanse!! I love how it makes my scalp and hair feel! Super impressed with the results for such and amazing price
Jeanette D.
Santa Ana, CA
This is always my go to hair product. It is very inexpensive for those times where I'm living off of free fruit from my neighbors tree, the ends of sandwich loafs that no one ever eats and water. Also the smell is good a fresh clean smell and it always leaves my hair feeling good.
Jade C.
Bunnlevel, NC
These definitely are a step-up for Suave because their other shampoos and conditioners are very cheap and just get the job done basically but these products by Suave are absolutely amazing and they leave my hair soft and smelling great, definitely would buy again
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this shampoo/conditioner. The only thing I don't like, with my hair, is that I have to still use a regular conditioner too or else my hair gets tangled and feels dried out. But it smells really good and it's good for a cheaper brand.
I love the idea of washing and conditioning in one go, namle because shampoos strip our hair of natural oils and dries them out but this is pretty much a conditioning cleanser and so ur hair is moisturized and uhhhhh who can beat their price??!!!
Sylvia S.
Mount Gilead, NC
Love this 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner, I use it almost daily. It really makes my hair feel clean and like it's not weighed down like it does when I use shampoo and conditioner sperately. It also has a great scent to it. I buy it all the time.
Tasha G.
Maryville, TN
Love this shampoo. I love using 2 in 1 cause if I just use conditioner separate it makes my hair greasy. This stuff is great! Been using all the time. And I have fine hair. It's great for all hair types! Defiantly recommend.
Alexis L.
Lubbock, TX
Love it so easy to use in the shower like if your in a rush u can just use one kind of shampoo and conditioner in one and it smells good make your hair feel healthy
I like the combination of shampoo and conditioner. It Saves space in the shower to just have one bottle instead of two. It works great and is economically priced.