BY SUAVE

Suave® 24 Hour Protection Ocean Breeze Invisible Solid.

Extra effective protection. see more...

• I have been looking for a new deodorant because the Dove brand is...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Serenity W.
I usually wear a different kind of deodorant. I ended up this one by mistake from our local grocery delivery. I did not want to deal with returning it, so I decided to try it. I did find out that this is twice the price I usually pay for the one I usually buy. That did not make me happy and I thought that this better work really well for that price. So, this became a quest actually. I decided to test out the "24 hour" guarantee. It does work for 24 hours, in fact it worked for over 48 hours. I can not tell you what hour it stopped working, but by 72 - it was not working! I have to be honest and say that I do not work hard enough to actually sweat - so I can not tell you that it worked after really putting it to the test. But for a normal day - it worked for longer than 24 hours. The stuff I was using before boasted the same thing.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
The deodorant of choice my 10 year old loves to use.  Even at 10 you start to sweat and she plays basketball and runs so she is always coming home smelling to what I loving and sweetly refer to she smells like a teen sometimes this helps take that teenager smell away.
Ivanna G.
Im really picky when it comes to deodorants and this is on top of my lists besides the lady speedstick one. It never stains my clothes even though it doesn't claim that it prevents stains. It leaves me fresh the whole day which is saying something because whenever i get nervous or anxious i sweat. The price is average compare to any other deodorant and the product is the same. The smell is fresh and not too fruity or anything that will mix in with our natural body odor. This is a great product for someone who sweats a lot through the day, it will keep you fresh and clean.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not my favorite deodorant but when I'm on vacation or forget mine somewhere and they don't have dove (like a 7/11 or something) I always reach for suave products.  Feels a little weird and too dry for me but keeps me BO free hehe.  Price point is always super low too
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I do really like this deodorant compared to others and have been using it for years. That being said, I will admit that it does build up after time if I apply too much, and has left white residue on my clothes. It also doesn't seem to keep me from sweating very much but it smells so good.
Kristie S.
Panama City, FL
I've used suave for a few years now. It's a really good brand. It's good at keeping my from being musty. But it does slack on keeping me dry, which is fine because I am a sweater. It does leave white marks on darker clothes which could be a hassle but it's easy to get out. Over all the price is good which is just one of the many reasons like chose this brand.
Abby T.
I love this deodorant! I have used many different brands of deodorant and suave is my favorite. It seriously smells like an ocean breeze in my armpits! It's quick and easy to use and definitely my go to. Suave Antiperspirant Deodorant, Ocean Breeze 2.6 oz
Yllama D.
Washington, DC
The product Suave Ocean Breeze Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant is an excellent product because it keeps me dry and fresh all day long. CVS always have sales on this kind of deodorant. I am very satisfied with this product and the cost is very affordable. When CVS have sales I always buy in bulks.
Sibil M.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I grabbed this by accident one day at the drugstore when I thought I was reaching for Secret. The packaging is almost identical! While it is cheaper, it does not work as well as Secret on keeping body odor to a minimum. I just didn't feel as dry as I do when I wear Secret. The scents are all very nice
Natisha T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using suave products for years I even buy them for my daughters . It holds moisture very well my daughter a very active athlete Ian's it works so good for her and the cost is amazing I would definitely recommend this to everyone you can't complain about a product that works and the cost is great
Yani T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have been looking for a new deodorant because the Dove brand is making my underarms itch terribly. I wanted to know how this product worked and does the smell last all day?