BY SUAVE

Description:

Our 24-Hour Protection Ocean Breeze Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant/ Deodorant goes on clear, providing you with powerful odor and wetness protection you can count on with the refreshing scent of an ocean breeze.

Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (17.8%) Apply to underarms only. Turn dial to raise product. Apply a thin layer to underarms. Replace cap. To ensure product appears clear on skin, do not overapply. Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane; PPG-14 Butyl Ether; Stearyl Alcohol; Hydrogenated Castor Oil; PEG-8 Distearate; Talc; Fragrance (Parfum); Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate); Sodium Bicarbonate; Vegetable Oil (Olus); Glyceryl Oleate; Propylene Glycol; BHT; t-Butyl Hydroquinone; Citric Acid Uses: Reduces underarm wetness. Suave works as well as more expensive brands for less. For external use only. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

• I have been looking for a new deodorant because the Dove ...3 Answers
Yani T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great smell and it lasts all day. The only thing I’m concerned about is how it clumps together after being on all day. I alternate between degree and suave, so I use it about every other day. I would definitely say it’s gentle and a great price. I will buy it again!
Katie B.
Richmond, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This deodorant smells nice and doesn't leave white Mark's that I've noticed, but it definitely isn't for long wear and does little to really cover up a sweat smell. I have to reapply often, but for the price itll do in a pinch if I have nothing else.
Beth W.
Oxford, ME
My summertime go-to. Doesn’t leave white stains on my clothes. Doesn’t feel sticky or slimy. Smells amazing! Dries almost immediately after application. Excellent price for the volume purchased! Easy to find in almost any grocery store or pharmacy!
Rebekkah M.
Milbridge, ME
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the smell, but the protection isn’t amazing. I still sweat through it especially in the hotter months, and end up having to reapply at least once throughout the day. I love the brands versatility and scent options, just not as effective as I’d like it to be.
Marzena M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Suave " Ocean Breeze" invisible solid 24hr protection. It smells so yummy & lasts a pretty long time. I don't have to reapply it like with other deodorants. I have nothing but good things to say about it! Definitely recommend it. Especially this scent
Cassie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product. Actually works unlike some. Air doesn’t work at my job so I needed something that would hold up through out the day. No one would know that I would have been sweating at work all day. Would definitely recommend
Chelsea H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I love the scent of this deodorant. It also does a great job of keeping me fresh smelling all day. The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because I felt it wasn’t truly invisible and got on my black clothing.
LaShaunda R.
This is a great deodorant. Other than the fact that it is extremely cheap, the white stays where it's suppose to stay, and I never notice when I actually sweat, which must mean its doing its job. Great to know the things I buy work as they should!
Serenity W.
I usually wear a different kind of deodorant. I ended up this one by mistake from our local grocery delivery. I did not want to deal with returning it, so I decided to try it. I did find out that this is twice the price I usually pay for the one I usually buy. That did not make me happy and I thought that this better work really well for that price. So, this became a quest actually. I decided to test out the "24 hour" guarantee. It does work for 24 hours, in fact it worked for over 48 hours. I can not tell you what hour it stopped working, but by 72 - it was not working! I have to be honest and say that I do not work hard enough to actually sweat - so I can not tell you that it worked after really putting it to the test. But for a normal day - it worked for longer than 24 hours. The stuff I was using before boasted the same thing.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,197 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
The deodorant of choice my 10 year old loves to use.  Even at 10 you start to sweat and she plays basketball and runs so she is always coming home smelling to what I loving and sweetly refer to she smells like a teen sometimes this helps take that teenager smell away.
Yani T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have been looking for a new deodorant because the Dove brand is making my underarms itch terribly. I wanted to know how this product worked and does the smell last all day?

Amazon