BY SUAVE

Description:

Wild Cherry Blossom body lotion has a fun, floral fragrance and leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and delightfully fragrant.This unique, silky-smooth formula glides on easily and absorbs quickly, leaving you refreshed with a long-lasting, floral fragrance. And the fragrance smells just as amazing as Bath & Body Works®* body lotions.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG 20/15 Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Stearamide AMP, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Red 33 (CI 17200), Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake

Suave® Naturals Wild Cherry Blossom Hand and Body Lotion
  • "The scent is amazing! And the lotion is super hydrating! I work in the medical field and am constantly washing my hands, this lotion helps keep my skin hydrated all through the day. Highly recommended! " in 5 reviews
  • "A really good one.Texture-wise it is light on skin.It is good for little extra moisturization in the summer months or hotter climate" in 3 reviews
  • "to be honest it's definitely not the best but it's a good price and smells really good !" in 2 reviews
  • "It's not especially moisturizing, so if you have very dry skin I'd give this a pass." in 1 review
  • "Not my favorite brand of lotion because it doesn't really moisturize my skin well but it is a cheap and brand and smells great" in 1 review
Gaby R.
Turlock, CA
I absolutely love this product! First of all, it's affordable and easy to access. Second, the smell is amazing! I love how soft it makes my skin after I shower without it being too sticky or thick. Suave has really great products and they're good for everyone's budget.
Lindsy R.
It smells really good and has a long lasting fragrance that is amazing. I love to put it on before going out and smelling good all day. It isn't pricey at all and the whole bottle last a long time. I've had mine for 5 months and have loved it.
LaShawndra L.
Griffin, GA
Omg! When I say this is my favorite lotion right now I am not joking. Not only does it make your skin baby soft it smells amazing. I just bought two from Walgreens for $1.49 on clearance.
Samantha S.
Murphysboro, IL
I dont love this lotion. I think it's a little bit to thin and runny. It's cheap and feels cheap. The smell is good and it does smell like bath and body works. For this price point I can likely find a better lotion.
DONNA V.
This lotion smells so good to me and it also works good for my skin. The bottle lasts long and it makes your skin smooth especially if your a female and you've just shaved your legs. Also the smell will linger throughout the day.....
Amanda G.
Robertsdale, AL
I keep the product on my night stand beside my bed at all times! Smells amazing & leaves my skin feeling silky. I love the fact that it don't leave a sticky, oily residue🤗🤗😁😁🙌🏼🙌🏼
Sandra R.
Hereford
I love the smell of this product a little runny could use a thicker formula this is the first time I buy not completely impressed it was ok presentation and price are great I would not recommend this product
love. c.
Pompano Beach, FL
It smells amazing ,like a floral scent very fun and floral.the texture of the product isn't too creamy its kinda liquidity. also the smell kinda reminds me of cherry blossoms.
Caryn C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The suave naturals wild cherry blossoms lotion is my absolute favorite suave naturals scent. I appreciate the no grease formula and moisture it produces leaving my skin silky smooth and touchably soft.
J G.
Beulaville, NC
The lotion iself does a great job in moisturizing my skin. The smell is something I am not fond of. It is more a light smell but it kind of smells like cheap perfume.