BY SUAVE

Description:

Wild Cherry Blossom body lotion has a fun, floral fragrance and leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and delightfully fragrant.This unique, silky-smooth formula glides on easily and absorbs quickly, leaving you refreshed with a long-lasting, floral fragrance. And the fragrance smells just as amazing as Bath & Body Works®* body lotions.

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG 20/15 Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Stearamide AMP, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Red 33 (CI 17200), Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake

Buy on Target*
  • "The scent is amazing! And the lotion is super hydrating! I work in the medical field and am constantly washing my hands, this lotion helps keep my skin hydrated all through the day. Highly recommended! " in 5 reviews
  • "A really good one.Texture-wise it is light on skin.It is good for little extra moisturization in the summer months or hotter climate" in 3 reviews
  • "to be honest it's definitely not the best but it's a good price and smells really good !" in 2 reviews
  • "It's not especially moisturizing, so if you have very dry skin I'd give this a pass." in 1 review
  • "Not my favorite brand of lotion because it doesn't really moisturize my skin well but it is a cheap and brand and smells great" in 1 review
Lydia B.
Florissant, MO
I am totally in love with this lotion. It applies smoothly, and after using I always have a hydrated feeling. I love putting it on after my showers. It also smells amazing!!! I definitely think it's an amazing value for the price and will continue to buy it once my bottle runs out.
Cindy F.
I have been use this lotion for a very long time now. Mainly because I love the cherry blossom scent and it's the only drugstore brand that I see has this. The price is very affordable so it's another reason to why I have continuously used this product. Overall very good lotion.
Jessica J.
Greenacres, FL
This is definitely, without a doubt, my favorite lotion of all times. This lotion is soft, refreshing, it smells like heaven and it exudes that feeling onto its user. My family and I are absolutely obsessed with it. I would recommend to anyone whether you have oily or dry skin. An absolute 10.
Kate B.
I always buy this because it is one of my favorite scents. It takes me a while to run out but when i do i can just go to my local Walmart to pick it up! It is a good size for the price and smells amazing :) I buy this lotion consistently and will probably continue to.
Mickaela R.
Smells great! Would recommend to anyone who likes that florally fragrance because it is very strong. After a shower wait an hour to put htis on and you will feel so clean and fresh I swear. I love usuing this anytime of the month. Good, long lasting moisture.
Alisha G.
Dallas, TX
I rated this 3 stars
1 star because it felt water based as I rubbed the lotion on my hands. I look for soothing moisturizing lotion when choosing a lotion for my family . It smells awesomely good which is 2 stars
Alisha Glenn
Dallas,Tx
Lori E.
Piscataway , NJ
I use this product every night before I go to bed. It leave my skin smooth and soft without feeling greasy. It absorbs quickly with no sticky feeling. Long lasting softness and a light scent. I buy my lotion at Walgreens. I would definitely recommend as it is also wallet friendly.
Jasmine  Q.
This is my first time purchasing this product, I heard many great things about it so I decided to give it a try. It absolutely leaves my skin soft and the scent lasts a while. It reminds me of Bath &Body works but cheaper, hehe. I would buy this again, Italy a lot of product in it for a great price. I do recommend this.
Valeriya M.
Honestly, I was pretty sceptic when I was buying this lotion. I got it only because it was chip. But this is a really nice product! It has a very nice not overwhelming smell. Makes my skin very smooth.
Sarah M.